EVICTED

"Just give me three more weeks and I'll pay you. I promise.", Amber begged, as the men loaded her things up into the U-HAUL. It had been six weeks, and she had not paid her Landlord yet. Ever since her boyfriend moved out, she had no money, and was unable to get a job while 3 months pregnant and on bed rest. But still there was nothing she could do or say to convince the landlord to give her more time.

" Bobby please, just three more weeks? If you put me out I won't have any where else to go." She grabbed her landlord by the arm to stop him from getting into his truck and turned him to where he was facing her. " Bobby I won't be able to take care of our baby." She took his right hand into hers, and placed it on her small, swollen belly. He looked at her belly and then at her, and said coldly," I ain't giving you three more weeks." He then hopped into his truck, leaving Amber running far behind, her body then falling lump, and tears falling from her eyes.

With no where to go, Amber began walking groggily down the dusty road, not knowing where she'd lay here head tonight or where she'd be getting her next meal. After walking for some time, she spotted a diner and decided to stop there and beg for something to eat. Knowing that the baby could be used to her advantage, she sat down at the bar, looking down sadly at her hands, cleaning the dirt from under her finger nails. No one seemed to notice her at all. Everyone in the diner just continued to eat their meal, until someone finally spoke up.

" How you doin' pretty lady?" A gentleman who was seated over in a corner, politely came over to introduce himself. Amber proceeded to look down at her hands. " You doin' okay pretty lady?" The man poked, trying to get an answer out of Amber. Amber, in her cunning manner, managed to shed a tear. And the man, didn't hesitate to wipe the tear away. " Are you hungry? Want me to buy you somethin' to eat?"Amber looked up from her hands and gave the gentleman a quick nod. He quickly took his wallet out of his pocket and ordered Amber some food. She ate in silence until the gentleman finally spoke up.

"I don't think I ever told you my name." Amber looked up from her burger and fries, and shook her head no. "Well my names Henry Derad Williams, but I go by the name D.W."He then reached out his hand for a handshake. Hesitantly, Amber received the handshake and continued to eat her meal. "Well aren't you going to tell me your name?" he prodded. "The names Amber," she said bluntly and finished the last of the fries.

Later that evening, the gentleman offered to pay for Amber's stay at a hotel. She had convinced him that she felt unsafe to stay there on her own, so he decided that he'd stay there with her, but slept on a pallet on the floor.

Past midnight, Amber was awoken by the feeling of hands on her lower thigh. She quickly sat up on the bed to see who the pair of hands belonged to. They were none other than Henry Williams's. "Get your hands off of me, you perv!" Amber grabbed his hands and shoved them away. "Oh pretty lady, I couldn't help myself. Your legs are so sexy. They make me so horny!" And once again he put his hands on her thighs caressing them vigorously. "You disgust me!" And with those words, she pushed his hands away and raced towards the door. Before she could get her hands around the door knob, two stout hands grabbed her by the waist and threw her onto the bed. Henry then proceeded to get on top of her. "Oh pretty lady, did you think I'd let you get away so easily?" Henry teased. "Let me go!" Amber spat in his face and began trying to wiggle out of his tight grip."Aww that's it," Henry took one hand and wiped the spit off of his face,"Your really going to get it". He pulled down her underwear, and did her violently.

Amber could do nothing but scream and holler for help. But no one came for her. No one.

The next morning, Amber woke up to Henry on top of her. She didn't want to wake him, so she slowly slid from under him. She pulled up her panties, and headed for the door. Looking back to make sure she didn't wake him, she closed the door behind her.