Chapter 2

Deja's pov:

When i got home i took a nap until i got a call from Lexi. We only have 3 hours to get ready so she should have been here by now.

I get ready to text her but i see i didn't even send the message it was just siting in the type section. BS!

I text her to come over and while she is doing that i make me some noodles and sauages. That shit be good asf. 10 minutes later Lexi came in with her stuff in her hand. "heyyy bitch you ready to go to our last fucking prom?" she says all happily and i chuckle." Yes lets go get ready i need to put my phone on the charger."

We make our way upstairs and if your wondering where the hell my parents are my mom died while giving birth to me. My dad is on a business trip for his job. He hasn't really been evloved with me. Like a parents is supposed to be.

Lexi plays caption hook by megan thee stallion. I really like megan but you already know nobody tops the queen Onika Tanya Maraj.

"Jiovanna said the Amber is riding with us in the limo" i say sounding not so pleased. "I just know him and that bitch got something going on i don't know why you can't see that, but if she try and fuck with Apollo imma fuck her up" she said as I started laughing.

"I thought you and Apollo werent offical" i say confused. "we not but we know we locked ina nd not talking to anyone else".

After we were done with our hair and makeup we started to put our dresses on.

She is wearing a black long sleve dress with little desings on the upper and lower part.

"oh my god bitch you look amazing I might take you from Apollo" i say and she starts blushing

"oh my god bitch you look amazing I might take you from Apollo" i say and she starts blushing. "ok bitch now you gotta go get dressed" i roll my eyes an make my way to the bathroom.

 "ok bitch now you gotta go get dressed" i roll my eyes an make my way to the bathroom

For the first time in forever i felt really pretty. "OH MY FUCKING GOD BITCHHHHH" we both started laughing. "my boobs look good as fuck no lie" i say.

I went to the bathroom and she helped me take the rolls out my hair and let me just say im in love.

I helped Lexi flat iron her hair and it looked so good!

10 minutes later i heard a knock on the door me and Lexi were going downstairss to open the door

10 minutes later i heard a knock on the door me and Lexi were going downstairss to open the door. As i opened the door Jiovanna came into my view and let me just say! I just know how tonight gone end me on top of his face.

"Deja you look so beautiful I don't even know what to say you have me so speechless" and I am so thankful that i am dark or i would be looking like a damn tomato.

"You don't look so bad yourself" and he starts to turn red.

Lexi came from out the kitchen and she looked him up and down and walked right out of the door. "well i see she's still doesn't like me"

-------------------------------------

After 10 long minutes in the Limo with Amber's plastic ass being all over jiovanna we finally here.

He helped me out the limo and Apollo helped Lexi out and no one helped plastic.

Me and Jiovanna walked into the prom hand in hand. When i tell you the gym looked good i was so shocked I loved it.

I go to a white ass school so they play that white people music. But the music be hitting sometimes. love somebody by Maroon 5 was playing in the background.

"do want anything to drink me and Apollo are about to go get drinks" jiovanna said. "yes please me and Lexi will probaly go find a table" and he noded his head as walked away to get the drinks.

After 5 minutes they came back with our drinks. "Lex dance with me" Apollo said and she nodded her head and they walked away. She turnt her head to look at me and mouthed 'I'm getting some dick tonight'.

I started to laugh and Jiovanna sat down beside me and he placed his hand on my thigh. He came close to my ear and whisperd. "You really do look amazing tonight. I just wanna rip this dress off you and fuck you in a mirror." I just had to clenched my legs together .

"would you like to go and dance?" he says while standing up and holding his hand out. "I thoguht you would never ask of course." I say as he helps me stand up.

As we make our way to the dance floor the song changes to Classic by MKTO. 

————————————————————————

this chapter had 814 words!!

i hope y'all loved or liked the story !!!