Chapter 14

Deja's pov:

So after last night in the kitchen  a lot of making out happened but we didn't really do the nasty. I mean i wish but he said he wanted to wait and I just slept in his bed.

I didn't really feel like talking and i had to get ready for work. I looked over at my phone and it said 6:15. I tried to move but Jiovanna had his big as arm over me.

After 5 minutes of me trying to get out of Jiovanna hold I did it. I ran to my room to get ready I had to take a shower and brush my teeth and since last night i put my hair in twist i have to take them out and changed into my work clothes.

I went over to the closet i put my stuff in and i looked around and i had saw a outfit i like. So i put the outfit on and i went over to the full length to look at the outfit and let me tell you looked good.

Now i just gotta take my hair out I wouldn't say i got the longest 4c type hair but it ain't short

Now i just gotta take my hair out I wouldn't say i got the longest 4c type hair but it ain't short. So after like 10 minutes i got all the twist out and i put some product in my hair so that shit don't be looking dry.

After i got done i went in the room put on my rings and earrings and i had to change out my industrial piercing earring. I put in a playboy piercing to replace the one i had in before.

I went down stairs and fixed me a fruit bowl yet again and i got me some orange juice. Whoever like apple juice over orange juice like to eat sugar water cause that exactly what that shit taste like.

I put my stuff down on the counter and i went up to Landon room and i walked in and seen him still asleep. I went over and kissed him on the forehead and told him i loved him.

Than i went to Jiovanna rooms and i see him snuggling up with the pillow i was on. He look so fucking fine. I should tease him about it but i left my phone down stairs. I went over and i kissed him on the cheek than left.

"hey Jio don't forget you have to take Landon to school and i'll pick him up" i said he looked up at me but still half asleep. "okay have a good day at work" he said going back to sleep.  

I go to the kitchen to get my food then I went to where the garage was and i wanted to take one of his car so i took the white BMW.