Chapter 24

Deja's pov:

"Where are we going, we've been driving for like 20 minutes now" i said looking at at him with one hand on the wheel.

"yk i'm not gonna tell you but i can tell you that we are almost there" he said looking and winking at me. "you look so sexy in your pilgram shoes" i said while looking and smiling at him.

"thank you baby your ass looks fat asf in the skirt and when you were walking to the car it was just moving" he said smiling.

I started laughing "well good thing it's your and no one else's" i said winking at him. "your right" he said smiling.

"i'm going to call Landon" i said logging into my phone. I looked for Marie contact and pressed facetime. She answered within the second ring "Hey baby what are yall up to this morning" Marie said with a smile on her face.

"Good Jio is taking me some place that he won't tell me but he said we're having date day" i said smiling. "hey ma" Jiovanna said as i turned the phone towards him.

"hey baby i want yall to take picture and send them to me so i can hang one up" she said making us all smile.

"okay we will can please sepak to my baby" i said. "yes let me go find him i think he is eating breakfast" i waited until she put him on the phone.

"hey mommy i miss you so much where is daddy at" Landon said garbbing the phone with the fork in his other hand. "hey mama's baby i miss you more your daddy is right here" i turned the phone to Jio "hey lil man what you eating" he said

"grandma made me smiley pancakes, bacon and eggs. It's really good grandma can cook" he said while picking up his fork with a pancake on it. "trust me i know later you should ask her to make you her famous Italian Lemon Ricotta Cake" Jiovanna said.

"okay i will but me and grandma and grandad are going out in a little so bye" he said trying to get off the phone with us.

"aww baby you don't wanna talk to me" i said playing hurt. "i do but i wanna talk to grandad again" he said I didn't see his Mr.Tony he was probably somewhere else.

"okay baby well i will talk to you later" i said "okay mommy you look beautiful tell daddy i said bye" he said making me smile "bye lil man" Jio said. That's when Landon hung up the phone.

"how are the designs coming along" he said while looking over at me with his hand still no my thigh. "i did one design i really like but i don't know what shoes to pair with it" i said putting my head back on the seat.

"when we get done with the day than show me what you got" he said as the light turned back green. "okay" i said as i smiled "is everything going good with your line of business" i said.

"it's good for right now i caught the person that was stealing from us" he said "that good" i said. "so do you like kill people" i said looking at him.

"i only kill when they either steal from or run sex trafficing rings or i get epople who abuse their familes. Other than that i don't kill" he saidwhile stopping at a red light to look at me.

"oh okay what's your kill count" i said feeling curious. "somebody curious today but it's 171" he said still looking at me. "damn" i said as i laughed.

The light turned green and that's when i seen it "oh my god we are going to a aquarium" i said as i got excited. "oh my god Jiovanna i love this so much" i said as he parked the car.

"i'm glad you do" he said as he leaned over the console to give me a kiss on the lips.

------------------------
Come on yall lets get these votes on thank you for reading i hope you enjoyed.

Please Follow,Vote,Comment