☾︎ Daring & Claws ☽︎

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽︎༓☾︎∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽︎༓☾︎∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Jungkook was walking in the now empty hallway of his school after lunchtime. Though he wasn't alone, he had his five goofy and loudass friends to accompany him, but he still couldn't help himself to feel upset over Lisa's absence.

Oddly, he also misses her unique fresh lily scent that makes his stomach crunch in a delicious way that he doesn't understand.

He was busying his thoughts by listening to music, blasting through his earphones connected to his phone while closing his eyes.

Suddenly, he sensed someone's presence. 'Not again,' he thought and huffed an annoyed breath. He halted and pulled his earphones out. He scanned the hallway but saw no one around.

He shrugged it off and turned around to continue walking to his class, but someone came in front of him out of nowhere. He jumped back in fright.

"What the he-" he yelled out.

"Hello, Jungkook-ssi~." It was the high-pitched voice of Yuki. She was smiling widely at him. And that smile made him feel uneasy.

"Umm... Hi?" he greeted back awkwardly.

"Sorry, but do you need something?" Jungkook asked politely.

"No, I just wanted to see you." she told him nonchalantly.

"Why did you want to see me for? "He asked, confused.

"Oh, I  just saw you alone. And it looks like your girlfriend didn't come today. So I wanted to accompany you." she said innocently, fluttering her long eye lashes.

"Oh." he stared at her blankly, and after a few seconds, her words settled in his mind. He shakes his head.

"I appreciate that you wanted to look after me, but I am better alone, and Lisa isn't my girlfriend..." he said the last word in his mind.

"I wish she was..." He frowned at his own thought.

Her eyes widened comically as if she were surprised. "Oh, my bad. I thought you two were together. If so, then..." she muttered the last line. Her smile became even bigger, and her eyes were filled with an emotion he couldn't read.

All of a sudden, she steps closer to him. Too close for his liking. Then she put both of her hands on his chest, and Jungkook was taken aback by her actions. She tiptoed closer to his ear on his left side. Jungkook's body has gotten as still as a wall.