Jay~ Room mate?

The nagging thoughts in the back of my mind immediately striked a headache to shoot through my temple. The pain caused a small moan to escape from me as well as a cease in my slumber. Sitting up I began to look around, at first being a little confused. I wasn't at home, but instead in a orderly hotel room.

I shook my head, memories beginning to slowly appear. I wasn't safe at home, considering my ex-boyfriend was more than enraged with me. We had a very unhealthy relationship together, and I wanted out. He wasn't very happy with the decision and would stop by my house every couple of hours, threatening to kill me. When he put his hands on me the other night, I had had enough and went to this almost barren hotel. I sighed and got up from the messy bed and got dressed, knowing that it was probably best to get out today and possibly meet new people.

I closed the bulky door behind me and stepped into the dimly lit hallway. I saw someone walking down the hallway, their back turned to me, but their face still visible. He looked fairly young, except for the dark circles placed under his eyes. He had light brown, unkept hair and was fairly tall and lanky.

I smiled to myself and walked the opposite direction of him, going to the lobby. The day was long and boring, I didn't do much of anything but waste time and get a few things from my home. When I returned back to my hotel room, it was fairly late. When I opened the door I instantly fell into bed, the sandman sitting on my eyelids. Before I could slip away into my dreams, I heard a knock at my door, causing me to make a mental groan.

I shuffled across the room to the door, finding the same boy from earlier today. "Uh, hello?" I spoke. "Hi, I'm Jay." he casually said. "Oh, um, I'm YN. Did you need anything?" I asked. Jay looked down at his feet then back up into my eyes. "I..I wanted to warn you..." he admitted. "Warn me about what?" I asked. Fear etched itself onto Jay's cold marble face "It's not safe here." he whispered. I chuckled "Well it sure is safer than where I was before." I assured him, beginning to shut the door. Jay reached out and grabbed my wrist "Please YN, you have to listen to me...you see...I wouldn't feel safe leaving you...alone."he aforesaid, a genuine look forming onto his appearance.

I blushed before saying "Well, uh, do you want to..come in?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He nodded before I let him in "Thank you YN, I..I just don't want to see you get hurt." he said before sitting in one of the wooden chairs in the corner. I gazed at him from my bed, noticing him beginning to doze off. "Uh, Jay?" I asked. He snapped his eyes back open "Yes YN?" "Um..do you want to..sleep here?" I asked patting the space of bed next to me. He sweetly smiled before lying next to me, flicking the lamp off.

I kept my distance from him, not wanting to make him feel uncomfortable, when I felt arms wrap around me. He pulled my back onto his torso and snuggled his face in my hair "You're safe now YN." I heard him say before slowly drifting off.