Tim~ Safe with me

Breath. Ignore the pain. Keep going. Go faster. My legs were beginning to feel like jello as I picked up speed. I didn't mean to piss him off, really I didn't. But what use does it make, this isn't the first. Felix is my jealous boyfriend, and if I even look at another guy, I have hell to pay. This time would be worse though, I striked up a conversation with the waiter at our date when he was in the restroom. He only bloodied the waiter's nose, and I knew I would have an even worse price to pay. It was beginning to get dark in the city, making the freaks lurk out and into the night. There for, nobody really cared who was after me. I ran faster, thinking I could get away, when I tripped over my own two feet. My body aches as Felix grabbed me by my shirt collar. "What have I told you about cheating?!" He screamed, his spit flying in my face. "I wasn't cheating!" I yelled back. "You fucking lair, I watched you talk to that guy!" I opened my mouth to defend myself, but it was to late. His fist pounded itself into my jaw, the bone beginning to crack. Tears flooded my eyes as blood flowed from my mouth. I tried to spit it up, when his fists hit my ribs and chest. Pain declared it had arrived as I tried to breath. I cried harder, praying that someone would come along, anyone. I took a few more blows to the face, when suddenly they stopped. "Hey, don't you know you don't touch girls that way?" A sarcastic tone asked Felix. I looked up, seeing that Felix was now the one being held by his throat by a man with dark hair and a muscular build. "Get out of here pal, this isn't any of your business." Felix said. The man balled his fist up and hit him square in the nose. Felix cupped his hands, trying to catch the blood, thankfully that was enough to make him leave. The man watched him run off before turning back to me. "Hey princess, can I getcha cleaned up?" He asked, a sincere look in his eyes. I looked at him astonished before nodding. He smiled sweetly before picking me, acting as if I weighed nothing. He kept smiling down at me when he said "What's your name cutie?" He asked. "YN.." I answered. I took a hand and brushed the hair out of my face. "Can I call you beautiful instead?" He asked. I blushed, Felix was never sweet like this. His eyes sent serisous for a moment as he stopped and pushed me up against one of the apartment buildings, my legs still wrapped around his waist. "YN, I know this is sudden and I know you've been through a lot, but please, be my queen. I can make you the happiest girl in the world." He aksed with a pleading look. "Yes." I answered with a bloodstained smile. He smiled back before taking me inside to bandage me and possibly give me a few loving kisses.