𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼.𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩ℰ        /        𝚌𝚑

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩ℰ / 𝚌𝚑. 𝟪
───( 𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝑊𝑂𝐿𝐹 )
┊𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅┊
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

 𝟪───( 𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝑊𝑂𝐿𝐹  )┊𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅┊▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

* ˚ JACKSON AND MELUSINE WERE BEST FRIENDS. They knew each other since they were 5, the boy was having a tantrum in kindergarten because he lost his favourite toy and the blonde girl threw her teddy bear to him only to make him shut up. The rest was history.

And even though the two had their fights, they knew that they could count on each other. They cared and looked out for each other. They even had a small tattoo on their ankle of the other's initial.

And of course, when Jackson, Lydia and Allison found Scott and Stiles whispering and Melusine looking like she was crying with a dog at her feet, both Jackson and Lydia rushed to her side.

Everyone knew that Melusine Blum didn't cry, she was the school's troublemaker. She didn't even cried when she fell off Nick's motorcycle and broke her arm. And it certainly was a odd sight to see the girl cry.

"Melly" Jackson softly told her, resting his hand on her knee as Lydia put her's on her shoulder.

"What's wrong, Ellie?" Lydia asked, her brows furrowed in worry.

Slowly, Melusine raised her head. Her ocean blue eyes were slightly red but there were no tears running down her puffy cheeks. Her face looked numb, the pain long forgotten as she tried to push back the flashbacks.

"Nothing's wrong" her voice was unusually chirpy as she raised to her full height, pushing her two best friends away from her. Her smile looked way too fake but no one commented on it as she already started talking about the unfamiliar dog. "This is Lola, one of the dogs at the precinct." She introduced quickly before she pushed past the two and walked to Scott, Stiles and Allison.

Jackson, Lydia and Allison, apparently, had been lured to the school by a text from someone that pretended to be Scott. How worse than that could things get?