𝑋𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩ℰ        /        𝚌𝚑

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩ℰ        /        𝚌𝚑. 𝟣𝟥
───( 𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝑊𝑂𝐿𝐹  )
┊𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾┊
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

* ⋰˚☆ HONESTLY, MELUSINE HAD NO IDEA HOW SHE WOKE UP IN HER OWN BED WHEN THE LAST THING SHE REMEMBERS IS BLACKING OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS

* ˚ HONESTLY, MELUSINE HAD NO IDEA HOW SHE WOKE UP IN HER OWN BED WHEN THE LAST THING SHE REMEMBERS IS BLACKING OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS. She was a little freaked out, less to say, when she woke up in her clean and blood-free pajamas with her brother hovering over her.

And she didn't even had any signs of being shot. No scar, no wound, no bandage and no more blood. Maybe there was no blood, maybe it was just dark and Jackson thought it was blood. Maybe she blacked out because of stress and anxiety.

Whatever the reason was, the blonde was just happy that she didn't end up with a bullet in her head. Stiles called her later that morning, telling her that Scott was okay but Derek went out in the bullet storm to get Scott tile to get out of the house.

She wanted to help, of course, but Azrael being the overprotective brother he is all of a sudden, he didn't let her leave the house the whole day. She didn't mind she was missing school but she did mind that she was staying locked in her own house instead of trying to find Derek.

Less to say, the last two days of her life have been absolute crap and so, when Lydia enthusiastically called her and demanded her to go with her and Allison to the mall to pick up the dresses for the formal, she didn't argue.

Of course, Azrael did argue but eventually he let her go with her friends as long as she would report to him hourly. Which was a little extreme even for him but she agreed nonetheless, the blonde needed to get out of the house.

So that's how Melusine ended up at the mall with Lydia and Allison on a Thursday afternoon looking for dresses for the formal dance that was the very next day.

"Nothing's wrong" Allison assured the two girls when Lydia asked about her current mood "I just... I have a lot in my mind"

"You could smile, at least. Ever heard of the saying 'never frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile'? " Lydia told her with a mischievous smirk.