𝑋𝐼. 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩ℰ        /        𝚌𝚑

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩ℰ        /        𝚌𝚑. 𝟣𝟣
───( 𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝑊𝑂𝐿𝐹  )
┊𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗀𝖾┊
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

 𝟣𝟣───( 𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝑊𝑂𝐿𝐹  ) ┊𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗀𝖾┊▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

* ˚ MELUSINE COULDN'T STAY STILL. She did her warmup stretches twice before she went next to Scott on the bench, her leg was bouncing up and down and it quite honestly it became a little annoying for the younger werewolf that couldn't control his enchanted hearing quite well.

After Derek, Stiles and Melusine found out that the text was sent from Melissa's computer from the hospital, she couldn't stop her brain from coming up with multiple theories. It was like she couldn't. ame her mind stop, no matter how much she screamed and begged for it to stop.

It didn't do any good the fact that Derek forced her to go to the game instead of coming with him and Stiles who were at the hospital. She insisted on going, wanting to know who killed her brother's fiancée. But Derek was more concerned about her safety, he couldn't face the alpha while worrying about Melusine.

So without much of a choice, the blonde was forced to attend the game as the lead cheerleader while her childhood friend and recent friend were at the hospital together possible facing a psychotic alpha.

"Stiles won't make it in time" Melusine stated out loud, fidgeting with her fingers as she decided to change the subject, hoping that her mind would stop thinking about the alpha for a few seconds.

"Where is he?" Scott asked with a frown as he turned to face the girl.

He didn't know. Scott didn't know that the text was sent from his mother's computer because no one told him. What if they were wrong? Melissa couldn't be the alpha, it was impossible. And even if she was, theoretically, Scott would have been born a werewolf. So the woman couldn't be the alpha, right?

"Derek...they needed to check something" the blonde vaguely told him, but before he could question her about what they needed to check, Jackson joined them on the bench.