Chapter 1:The Man In Armor

Out side my window I see a large suit of armor get on the train with a small person. I didn't get a good look, but the small one looked flustered.I ignore the persons and sit in my seat in the back train car, because I didn't have a ticket, and I see the two people I saw earlier the little one walks up to me and stops the armored man talks first
"Brother look he looks like you!"
"He sounded less like a man but more like a 11 year old boy!...wait...he said he!"
"WHOR'E YOU CALLIN' 'HE'!? IM GONNA SHOVE THAT HELMET OF YOURS UP YOUR ... !!!!!!" I pause mid sentence realizing there are kids on the train.

the two boys back away a little.

"Wait...are you by any chance Edward Elric?" I say pointing at the short blonde boy
"who's aski'n?"he says.
"Me." I shoot back.
"Who is 'me'?"
I sigh "My name is Alice..." I stop to think up a fake last name. "Martinez..." I say.
He looks skeptical but buys it. Edward speaks
"Okay 'Alice Martinez'can we sit here?" I say yes and they sit next to me forgetting what had happened earier. Edward sits across from me and the armor sits next to me on the not-so-comfy train seats. After the first ten miunites the first to break the silence is the armor "I'm sorry ,I didn't tell you my name, my name is Alphonse Elric and you somehow know my brother." he points his finger at the sleeping runt in front of me.
"Hi Alphonse and y-yea ,I-I only know him because people back in the town we came from talked about a boy trying to become a state alchemiest, and someone came up to me and mistook me as him." Alphonse looks at me suspisiously and says "Yea, how is that?" I pause to think "...Hmmmm...I dont know..." I lie. Then suddenly two men stand up with guns at hand one of the men speak up"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY DONT MOVE!!! AND DONT TRY ANYTHING STUPID! " then the other speaks "THERE AINT GOIN TO BE ANY HEROS TODAY *kekeke*."

-TO BE CONTINUED-

***************************
HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS SERIES AND A REMINDER I DONOT UPDATE VERY QUICKLY,I HAVE A LIFE, AND I LOVE COMMENTS . I JUST WANNA FEEL LOVED!!! (NOT IN THAT WAY...GET YO MIND OUT OF DA GUTTER!) AND ALSO (I KNO ALOT OF "ANDS") I UPDATED MY OTHER BOOKS SO THATS A TREAT FOR YOU IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY READ IT.
UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!

-Natsu Dragneel