Chapter 3 part 2/3:The Train Hijacking

*sings* WHAT TIME IS IT? SUMMER TIME! SCHOOLS OUT! SCREAM AND SHOUT!!!

WOOOOOOHHHHH HHHHHOOOOOO!!!!! SUMMER!!

hey you guys sorry I haven't updated in a while iv'e had a horrible case of the horrid*DUN-DUN-...DUN!!!" writers block!

And as you can see i changed my name... If you dont like it then notify me and i will change it back

whelp! hope u enjoy this one my little Okatu's! ^.^

!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!

(Eds POV)

I stab my thumb to the engine room behind me. "let's go!" Alice says. We run up to the front engine car and i poke my head down through the window and see two henchmen so I stick my tounge out at one of them,even though I know that he can't see me, he turns and I quickly sit up. "Hey whats the matter?" One of the men ask.Then Hughes slips in through the other window and throws a small hand dagger through the other mans hand. He screams in agony."Where'd you come from!?" The other man asks as he picks up his gun around his shoulder, kind of a stupid question if you ask me...obviously he came through the open window ,"my turn" I think to myself and jump through the window and kick the man straight in the back of the head. Now both if the men are lying on the ground in pain. Alice comes in through the window i went through and lands on the mans head, again he gets hit in the head, and like he wasn't there she walks over to the engineers that were tied up and unties them,they get up and kicks the henchmens asses. "Good job you two" Alice says with a big goofy grin and a thumbs up. "Thanks." I say smiling back blushing slightly. "I'm goin up top.Kay?" She says. "Alright.""Kay" Hughes and I respond.

(Alice's POV)

I climb up the ladder on the side of the engine to see fit there's any more men up top to get us and with my luck there was."Well lookey here...a sitting duck" the man grins, aims,and shoots at me "Ahhh!" I yelp. "HEY!YOU OK?!"Hughes yells and also gets shot at."YEA IM FINE!" I climb again faster this time, clap my hands and through my hands to the ground with a 'Thud!'. Electricity flys everywhere.Ed saw what I did... I just know he did
(Eds thoughts)
"Alchemy with out a transmutation circle...just like...teacher..."

(Alice)
I create a cannon and I hit the man right smack dab in the middle of the head."Sssteeerriiiiikkkkee!!" I say."Aww man that was sweet!" Hughes says."HEY YOU !DON'T MESS WITH THAT BOX OF TENDER! ITS THE LIFE OF THIS TRAIN!" The engineer calls "RIGHT SORRY!" I call back. "...box of tender...hmmm..." I say to myself...then I get an idea and wickedly smile. I clap my hands once more,on the box of tender, and make a speaker and microphone so I can hear them and they can hear me. "attention gun toning extremists! You hear me alright?or did you blow your ears off playing target practice?"I announce."what the hell is that?..." One of the men say. "Let the hostages go! you've got no right to drag these travelers into your personal politics" "Your one of mustangs secret agents arnt you? Interfere and I'll kill there hostages one by one!" Bald ,the apparent leader, calls to me. "Your just itchin to draw blood arnt you?...all right..." I clap my hands again and make a water pipe."okay passengers please hold on to your seats and get ready for some turbulence!"I say the engineer sees what I did and yells"HEY BOY!WHAT DID I SAY!" "I did not hear him.I did not hear him..." I say to myself. I hear scilence then... rushing water yelps and gurgling. I smile at my accomplishment.

(Al's POV)
"Here goes..." I open the door to the first class car. Water comes rushing and so do the henchmen. I hit my knuckles together just to add an effect to it I put a slightly scary sound to my voice."Welcome to the brig..." I stop hitting my knuckles together and start to beat them up. Sometimes I'm glad I have a big body,but only because I can help people a little more with it.
%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%+%

HEY YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR READING AND LOVING THIS STORY OF MINE(KIND OF) COMMENT LIKE SAVE TO YOUR READING LIST OR JUST IGNORE.
(WARNING
IF YOU IGNORE THIS I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LIKE YOU AND SUBSCRIBE TO YOU AND ALSO I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND FIND YOU)

Stay cute my little Okatus! and have a great summer!
-Natsu Dragneel