Chapter 2 part 1/3: The Train Hijacking

WARNING I AM SWICTHING THIS STORY AROUND A BIT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN TOO BAD AND READ ANOTHER BOOK!!! I OWN ALICE AND NOT FULLMETAL ALCHIMEST
********************************

(Edwards POV)
"Hmn?..." I wake up to the sound of yelling. What the hell is going on? I think. I sit up and look over the seat straining my neck a little. I see two men with guns standing in the middle of the train car isle. One of the men walk over to me and the others. "Hey you there the short blonde boy! Stand up!" he demands.I sit up further "WHO'REYOUCALL'INSO SMALLYOUWANTTOCRUSHLIKEALITTLEANT!!!"
(Alice POV)
"WHO'REYOUCALLINABOYIM GONNAKICKYOUINTHEFACE!!!" I yell at the same time as Edward yells something about an ant... I think Ed is sinsitive about his gnome-ness... I can see on the mans face that he's confused "Ummm..." Thinking quickly while the man is in a dase I hop over my seat and knee the man in the face with my right leg. "Aahh!" he screams before he passes out. Then the other man points the gun at me "Wrong move." he smirks. "EVERYONE DUCK!" I yell to the passengers. The man shoots and I block the bullets with my left arm. The bullets ricohet,And I give him a right hook. Ed and Al stare at me in awe, their jaws on the floor.Ed snaps out of his thoughts "Well um... If these two are here than there must be more of them, Al you stay down here while I go up top." Ed says. "Can I go?" I ask confidently. He hesitates "Yea I could use the back up." We run over to an open window and hop out of the train car the wind thrashes my golden blonde braided hair and long red jacket around.I wish I had left my jacket on the train with Eds. We both start walking on top of the train the wind is pushing us back all the while were trying to get to the first class train car,all the way in the front.
After a few minuets we get to the next three cars i'm about a meter behind Ed. The train turns going around a hill and there's a tree sticking out of the side going towards Ed "ED WATCH OUT!!!" I yell. He trys to avoid it but the tree smacks him he tumbles backwards to the left side of the train. "ED NOOOOO!!!!" I run as fast as the wind would let me to where Ed fell."ED!huh?" I see a man on a ladder in between the two cars wearing the ugliest purple shirt (looks good on him though) holding Ed with one arm and the other on the ladder. "Y'know Ed there's a trick to train walking." He says with a smile. "A-and you are?" Ed asks " major Hughes information officer"
"thank you sir" I say
"no need to thank me and please call me Hughes" He smiles.

Al's (POV)
"Geez ,that Alice girl and Ed are too much alike..." I think to myself as I make my way to the front to the train. Multiple armed men came to me trying to shoot me but the ricohet prevents them to do any real damage to me but more on them. I remember something...about ricohet...that's right, Alice was shot at by that lackey man and the bullets bounced off of her left arm... And her right leg knocked a grown man out in ten seconds flat."hmmmmm...I think I know what happened..." I get to the front car in no time. "I wonder where brother and Alice are..." Just as I said that to myself I hear a loud thump. I look up and see Alice jump across the train car "oh there they are!"

(Eds POV)
"Thump! Ouch..." Alice said plainly. "Are you ok Alice?"
"Yea just my leg..." She fell silent.
"Ok then..."
"Okay you two love birds let's get a move on!" Hughes cheerfully chimes in. "We just met!!!" I say blushing
"Yea and more than any thing we look more like siblings!" Alice points out. "Oh I thought that you guys were doing the whole matching thing that couples do.except the jacket and vest" Hughes says shrugging his shoulders with his hands up. I look at my tank top under the long sleeved vest. Then I look at hers, red jacket and black tank top and leather pants and boots ,same as me,
"Okay enough of that, let's go..." I stab my thumb to the engine room.

*****†*****†******†*****
Hey guys hope u like this series that I'm making! Im think ing about making a SAO fan fiction so comment if u think I should

-Natsu Dragneel