Prologue

''Chop Chop everyone, I don't have all day to sit around and be pretty.....Oh wait I do, ha ha. Good thing I'm not ugly and poor like you all, now stop standing around and find my red panties for this damn photo shoot.''

That's pretty much how Harry Styles the 21 year old selfish model, he cares for no one but himself and his looks. Harry has always been the type to please himself rather than doing anything for someone else. He left his mum and sister back in America to feed themselves and work for their money. Harry had started when he was 16, back then he was even stuck up but now....Now it's much worse. He has three mansions, six cars, four maids, and of course he's got all the money in the world to show off. 

His hair dresser Niall Horan is practically his only friend who doesn't get annoyed...Or so he doesn't look like he does. Liam payne, his bodyguard. Always watching him whenever he's around fans or just getting something to eat. Louis Tomlinson is just another model who harry hooks up with when their on break. Harry doesn't do one night stands, only hooks up with one person and one person only.

 He gets it whenever he wants, if he's not in the mood for it than he'd always tell or maybe just yell at louis to stop touching him. People are frightened of harry, they know he has all the money in the world to just get them fired or bankrupted even though harry doesn't really think about stuff like that. So now you have met the selfish, cocky, immature, young man who doesn't give two shits about anyone else but himself.

''Hair passed his shoulders, Big green eyes, Tan skin inked with wicked tattoo's, thick thighs, nice arse, Everything about him is perfect and i want it all.....I want him!''

Zayn Malik, 24 years old and obsessed with the one and only model Harry styles. All he does is walk down the streets, staring up at the billboards that cover the city with harry in his modeling panties. Modeling industry has always been zayn's favorite. 

Not because he has met some nice people there but only cause he's always seeing harry walking in and out of the tall building. He knows harry more than anyone else does, Favorite food, Favorite animal, you name it and he knows it. He's been nothing but stressing over the fact that he can't have him.

That was until then....

 He sees a man rushing to his car...right there and then, zayn recognizes those long thick thighs with his long hair which is pulled back, that button down that he's seen him wear. Without thinking, he throws his lunch out of his bag and goes for his prey.

This is a story about a cocky model and a over obsessed fan, find out what happens when the selfish model becomes nothing more but a slave, will he listen or will things go bad? Find out when zayn wants him more than just some house wife, but maybe his lover.