𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐓

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐓

"so you've got a new girlfriend, huh?" you asked the blonde sat next to you as you stared out of the car window. he didn't say anything but out of the corner of your eye you saw his hands grip the steering wheel as he tensed and you nodded your head.

"she's pretty," you spoke as you looked towards him, taking him in. his hair was pushed back by a black hair band, gracefully showing off his deep, red eyes. he sported a plain black t-shirt and some grey sweats, while his black hoodie laid across the back seat.

"why're you bringing her up?" he sighed, causing you to turn away from him before his eyes flickered over in your direction. "i'm here with you, aren't i? besides we're not together." one of his hands lifted off of the wheel and placed itself onto your thigh. you scoffed, resting your palm against your temple.

"that's not what mina said," you mumbled rolling your eye as you turned your head, looking back out the window. you still didn't move his hand though, you liked how it automatically made you feel better by it just being there, even if you knew it was wrong.

he rolled his eyes, taking one more quick glance at you before keeping his eyes on the road. the both of you had zero (0) destination, just wanting to enjoy each other's presence since you were the only ones that could keep each other sane - even if often you were at each other's throats.

"but thats what i said," he mumbled as he pulled over. he had a feeling the direction of the conversation was going to turn into an argument and he didn't want to continue driving if it did.

"bakugou," you sighed, his last name feeling odd on your tongue - seemingly for the both of you as he winced when you said it.

"it's katsuki to you. you know that." he grumbled, moving his hand from your thigh. instead he placed your hand in his, intertwining your fingers before looking out of the window. you hummed as his thumb rubbed the back of your hand, he knew you loved it, causing him to do it subconsciously.

"bakugou, why am i here?" you frowned at him, not sure why he picked you up, not sure why you even got into his car in the first place. "if you're really seeing that other girl-"

"i'm not!" he raised his voice slightly making your eyebrows raise. "stop trying to make this difficult y/n, i want you, i'll always fucking want you. that's why you're here." he huffed, pulling his hand away from yours, rubbing them down his face in a tired manor.

"katsu.." you mumbled, chewing on your bottom lip as you stared at the blonde in awe. his confession made your heart flutter and butterflies swarm in your stomach.

he turned to face you with a soft chuckle. he cupped your cheek, stroking your cheekbone gently gently with his thumb. "i love you," he breathed, "so fucking much darlin'."

the both of you leaned forward — meeting in the middle, pressing your lips together. you both moved in sync as his hand moved down to your waist, sitting you on his lap. both of your hands cupped his cheeks before pulling away, "i love you more."

"i love you most."