⁰² : 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐓

²  𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔

"speak of the fucking devil" bakugou mumbled as he turned off his phone, and stood up.

kirishima looked at the blonde with a frown, "they're here?" he asked, not sure as to why bakugou suddenly stood. when bakugou nodded the red head could only groan, throwing his head back as his hands ran down his face, "fuck sake." he muttered.

"don't be like that ei," the blonde chuckled, walking towards the door. he opened it with a soft smile that he always saved for you, "hey, babe."

"hey, katsu," an even softer smile on your face. you walked in, once bakugou had stepped to the side, noticing a waterfall of dark red hair. "oh, kirishima." you spoke, feeling your mood sour.

the red head rolled his eyes, his own mood dampening. he looked over to you with a fake smile, "y/n."

your blonde partner rolled his eyes and the two of you. everyone found it odd that kirishima disliked you, especially since the two of you were both easy to get along with. though, the red head didn't always dislike you.

kirishima actually really liked you in the beginning, he was so happy that his best friend was able to find someone who could handle his grouchy attitude, someone who didn't mind his constant swearing, someone who was okay with the fact bakugou would rather express his love in actions, because they had more meaning, than saying the three words.

the red head was truly happy that for both you and his best friend. kirishima didn't start to dislike until the third time you and bakugou broke up — he had never seen the blonde cry that hard before.

you disliked kirishima because he always seemed to be involved in yours and bakugou's relationship — always telling him "break up with them man, they're not good for you!", "can't you see this is their doing? they're making you feel like this!" it truly pissed you off to no end.

bakugou tapped your ass, breaking you out of your starting competition with the red head. "oh right! i wanted to talk to you," you smiled up at the blonde before looking towards his friend, "alone."

kirishima looked toward his friend expectingly, you couldn't tell if he was pleading to stay in the room or if he was begging bakugou not to speak with you. "eijiro, we won't be long," the blonde smiled, taking your hand in his as he led you towards his room.

"what did you want to talk about, baby?" bakugou asked as he closed his door and you sat on his comfortable bed. he eyed you with a gentle smile on his face, trying to ease any tension from your interaction with the redhead a few minutes ago.

"why did you lie to me?" you questioned without missing a beat. his soft smile turned into a frown and you almost felt bad for causing that reaction. he tilted his head and you continued your questioning, "about a week ago! you told me that you weren't dating that girl, and then we slept together. why'd you lie?"

bakugou's frown deepened as he stood straight against the door, "what the fuck are you talking about? i don't have a fucking girlfriend, y/n." his arms crossed over his chest, almost as if he was guarding himself from your accusations. "quite frankly i don't want a partner unless it's you."

your swore you felt your heart stop at his words, but you had to remind yourself that he could just be lying, like last time. "so why are two of your best friends telling me that you're seeing someone?

why did mina tell me you're dating that camie girl? why'd hanta tell me that you're lying to me, just so you can get into my pants?!" you fired your questions at him back to back, not noticing how your voice raised and definitely not noticing how you had stood up ending up chest to chest with the blonde.

"i suggests you stop listening to them and take my word for it." he growled, and you felt yourself back up slightly. he ran his hands through his hair and back down his face before speaking once more.

"i'm not a cheater, y/n, you fucking know that."

you bit your lip, a guilty feeling in your stomach for accusing him of lying to you, rather than asking him. your wrapping your arms around your waist to try and comfort yourself, "i'm sorry."

"yeah, and if you really want to know, nothing is going on between me and that girl. we've flirted a few times but that's about it." he mumbled as he walked past you to lay on his bed, his good mood gone to shit.

"it's always going to be
you, y/n. always."

𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 ;

— there were so many ways
i could take this and i this is
what i went with ...

— i've had little to no motivation
and started the beginning of this
chapter like a month ago