⁰¹ : ❝𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫❞

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐓

¹ ❝𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑❞

"YOU WHAT?!" your black haired best friend, sero hanta, screeched once you told him the news. you flinched, covering your ears with your hands as you look at him with a frown on your face.

"sorry," he sighed, taking you hands, moving them from your ears. he gave you a skeptical look as he held onto your hands, "why'd you sleep with him?"

"i didn't mean to!" you answered immediately, sitting up straighter. sero's looked at you as if you were an idiot, causing you to take your hands from his and rub your temples — contemplating if you should tell him or not.

"fuck sake, hanta, nosey bastard." you groaned, falling back onto his bed with a soft thud, "i didn't plan to sleep with him, i don't even know why i got into his car," you stared up at the ceiling, thinking back to that night, "hanta he told me he loved me, that he's always gonna love me, and want me."

"and that means you get to be a home wrecker?" the black haired male rose an eyebrow at your speech. you sat up, your mouth open in shock as you looked at him in horror.

"i'm not a fucking home wrecker!" you shouted at him, attempting to hit your best friend. "he's not even dating her."

"who told you that?"

"he did."

sero stared at you for a few seconds before he began giggling, making you frown. his giggles turned into full blown laughter and you could feel your brow twitch as he continued to laugh at you, "and you believed him?!"

"what is so funny!?" you huffed, finding his laughter annoying — refusing to answer his question knowing he'd only continue to laugh harder.

"y/n, my beloved, of course he told you he wasn't dating that girl." sero spoke as his laughter died down, "he knew that if you believed he's seein' her that you wouldn't talk to him or want anything to do with him."

"what the fuck?" you mumbled, a soft frown on your face watching as sero's face formed into a sad smile. "i hate him."

"no you don't," your best friend chuckled, standing up to stretch. "i was joking about the home wrecker thing by the way, it's obvious you didn't know." sero studied you carefully, his arms folded across his chest as he tried to figure you out, he sighed, "you're gonna start an argument aren't you?"

"no! i'm just, gonna have a talk with him.. about lying to me," you smiled, standing up as well causing sero to groan.

he ran his large hand through his mullet before dragging it across his face in frustration, sighing in defeat.

"just don't go to far with him, we're supposed to be having a group meet up and we can't do that if he want's to kill both me and mina!"

giggling, you blew sero a kiss, as you headed to the front door, "no promises!! love you, bye!"

"oh dios mío"

。゚☁︎。。 ゚ ゚。

𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 :

- this was originally supposed
to be a draken fic.
- i scraped the armin fic, i
absolutely hated it.