The birth part 2

After giving birth to 2 babies, 4 more babies are on the way and I push myself everyday to make sure that I'm a good mommy for all 4 little angels in my care.

I never thought that I could do it all.

I never thought I could be a full time, stay at home mom.

I now feel like my life has been blessed with having children and I wouldn't change it.
Suddenly, I feel the head of my 3rd child poking out of my vagina.

This happens for another 12 hours or so and he decides to finally be born at 12: 21 am on Friday, October 11th.

It all went so fast.

I didn't have any time to prepare.

I think it was just fast. Now I'm waiting for my other 3 babies to finally be here and I can rest.
Dainsleif holds my hand and kisses me, "3 more baby, until u are done giving birth" i blush. Then I push out the 4th baby.

She weighs over 2.5 kilos

She's 19 inches long and has dark, red hair. She has a cute dimple on her cheek and her eyes are a strange shade of yellow. Her mouth is open in surprise. I feel relief, relief that I don't have to do any of this ever again.

The labor continues and my 6th and final baby, a boy, finally pops out of me. We wait for the cord to stop pulsing and he comes into the world. He's another 9 kilograms.

At 7pm we decide it's time to go.

Although the labor was long, we finally get to leave the hospital at 10pm.

Dainelsleif drove