The kids are at the beighbours house being babysat dont worry

I lay in bed waiting for dainsleif to come into the bedroom. I am wearing my new lingerie and dainsleif walks in. "Oh hey baby, u lookin sexy!" I couldn't help but blush a bit. "It's new underwear you dork!" I chuckled. He was true to his word. "I was meaning to look into my first modeling job."

"That is great! You should do it." I wanted to fuck dainsleif, it's time. He crawls into bed and i blush. I hug dainsleif and we start kissing again. I find that I am already getting to him, though he hadn't climaxed yet. I know that he is going to cum, I really want to try for multiple orgasms on my own. I don't know what it is, but I love making dainsleif cum. I began to touch myself and we start having sex. I have never had multiple orgasms before. I had had a few, one orgasm will do, but I wanted to really experience multiple orgasms. I was starting to enjoy being in control. I took dainsleif's hand and pulled him up on top of me. "Fuck me hard you fucker!" I begged. He began to slowly thrust into me, and my nails are digging into his back. "Yes, oh god yes!" I can't take it any longer. "I'm cumming!" I let out a little scream. I wasn't even expecting the whole neighborhood to hear, but I don't care. I am squirming, squeezing dainsleif's dick in my pussy as I cum. I've never felt this good. It was incredible. I was floating. We laid in bed for a long time. "Let's go out tonight!" He told me. We get into the car and head to McDonald's, as I still orgasm.

Did I mention that I love McDonald's french fries? I have one in a to go container. I am looking out my window as we drive. "I can't believe I just did that. I have never done this before! I've had sex with two other people, but never had multiple orgasms!" I exclaim. "It's so amazing." I couldn't imagine the possibilities. It was something that I had wanted for a long time, and it was