Chapter 5:The danger🔥

Once they were all in the Great hall Dumboldore said,"There is danger here only a powerful wizard or witch can handle.So unless you think you are more power-full than some of the most power-full in the world stay in here. Prefects and Head boy and girl are in charge." Than he walked out. Okay everyone stared at Luna. She knew they all wanted her to go sort the danger.But she only knew a few spells her parents had taught her. Easy spells such as Luminous. Never any spells that could defeat someone so powerful.

"I can't I only know simple spells and only a couple of them!"Luna said nervously. Everyone pleaded her.
"Fine!!" She said " I'll go!" And she set of down the walk way. The head girl ran after her. " Luna you are not leaving get back inside!" The head girl said. Luna looked at her.
"I have to go, Please!" Luna said. The head girl look convinced. She nodded and Luna ran down the hallway. Milky Way was squealing.

When she got to her dorm she grabbed her wand.
" I can do this, I can do this!" She said to herself. Once she got to dungeons she found the danger. She didn't think it would be this. It was a troll. Luna giggled. "This, is this it!" She said calmly. But than the troll picked up his bat and swang it at her. Luna ducked just in time. It was smashing the bat around and destroying everything. That's when Luna had a plan."Luminous! She said.She slashed the troll with the light and he smashed to the floor. That's when Dumboldore and snape came in."Luna come with me!" He said.