Chapter 1:Before

"Harry,look at this."Ginny said to Harry sitting up in her seat.Harry walked over curiously. He looked at the Daily Prophet Ginny was holding.Harry gasped.
"It-it can't be,how?!"He said. Ginny looked like she was about to cry. Harry kneeled in front of her.
"Ginny,it will be okay." Harry said half trying to calm her but half trying to calm himself."I defeated him every time didn't I?" Ginny was breathing heavily.
"But-but the dark lord is so so so powerful now!"
Harry knew that was true.He knew there was no possible way to defeated him now. But he couldn't let Ginny know that . They went to bed that night knowing what was to happen next. Harry had so many questions! How did he get the strength? Why after 25 years of healing has he decided that now is a good time? They both woke the next day in a state.

They both started packing as soon as possible. Ginny was crying and sobbing.
"Where are we going?" She said. Harry didn't quite know how to answer the question.
"I guess we'll board a train on platform 9 3/4 and ....." Harry said nervously.
"And what?" Ginny asked ? Harry didn't know what to say next.
"And we will go to um, Hogwarts yes hogwarts!!"Harry said happily.

At Hogwarts Harry and Ginny went straight to Dumboldore who gave them supplies. When Voldemort arrived at Harry and Ginnys home Harry was prepare. The fought so hard. And of course Harry won, right? Yes he did! And then the lived even more famous than before! The had fully defeated Voldemort!

 And of course Harry won, right? Yes he did! And then the lived even more famous than before! The had fully defeated Voldemort!