Chapter 4: The sorting😃

When they entered the great hall full of people on long wooden tables Lunas heart lit up! She was at Hogwarts!She was lead into a line of children.
"Ravenvlaw!" Shouted the hat. "Next up is Luna Potter!" She walked up the walk way and sat down on the chair eagerly! The hat muttered and than shouted,"Gryfindoor!" Luna was overjoyed. That's what her parents were in! She skipped over to the table."Hello!" The children said. But they all looked at her with glowing eyes.She always gets this. When Harry was fighting Voldemort Ginny was struck and that caused Luna to have her purple-brown hair.
"Your Luna Potter!" One of them said.
"I can't believe it!" Yelled another.

Luna greeted everyone and sat down at the table. Lots of eyes were on her but she was used to it. She ate all the delicious food infront of her and was full of food by the end. She ate all sort of food! Then professor Dumboldore told the prefects to lead the first years to there dorms. Lunas dorm was a bright room with bunk beds and desks next to them. Once she unpacked all her things an alarm went of. The prefect squealed.
"Come on girls,let's get down quickly!!" The prefect yelled. Luna grabbed Milky Way of her bed(he had been sitting in there the whole sorting) and followed the prefect.