Chapter Sixteen

Chapter 16 : First Problem.

"Koo! Wake up!" Jungkook mumbled something in his sleep while Taehyung is still shaking him. When Taehyung continued to shake him, he groan and slowly open his eyes.

He flinch when he see Taehyung's face right in front of his. He sigh and move to bring his hands up to shove Taehyung's face away only to realize Taehyung is holding it above his head.

"Tae~" Jungkook whines. He wiggle around to make Taehyung releases him.

Taehyung giggles and lean down to peck his forehead, eyes, nose and lips. He pats Jungkook's cheeks. "Go freshen up"

"Let me go then" Jungkook protest.

Taehyung hummed teasingly. He look at Jungkook with a look on his face. Jungkook, who already know what it is, he glare at Taehyung while shaking his head.

Taehyung pout. "Fine! Let me help you then, please?" He plead the younger. Giving Jungkook the eyes he know Jungkook usually can't resist.

Jungkook refuse to look at him. Jungkook turn his head to the side, only for Taehyung to bring it back to face him. Taehyung have the smallest smirk on his face.

Jungkook want to roll his eyes. But the look on Taehyung's face restraint him from doing so. "Can I help?" Taehyung asked –voice going octave lower– yet again. Just using different method this time.

Jungkook huff and pout. "Not fair!"

Taehyung just chuckle and caress his cheek with his hand. "I didn't know we're playing fair Koo" he caress Jungkook's waist with his other hand.

His hand that on Jungkook's waist slowly creep in the younger's shirt. It's so soft there, Taehyung can't help himself from pulling the shirt up all the way to Jungkook's chest.

He lean down and kiss Jungkook's belly. He kiss it as softly as he can, trying to match the softness of the skin. Slowly, his soft kisses turned into sucking hickey.

Jungkook moan at each hickey given to him. He hold Taehyung's hair, panting. When the older is satisfied with his works, he comes up to face Jungkook.

He smirks at the state of Jungkook. His face flush red, chest moving in a fast pace, lips red from biting on it, eyes teary. Taehyung caress the hickeys with his hands, making a move to press on it.

"I'm just giving you hickey petal and you already look like this?" Taehyung whispered softly. Then, he smile, "My sensitive baby" he cooed. Kissing his eyelids.

Jungkook pout again. Taehyung chuckle. "Alright I will help you" with that sentence, Jungkook huff and glare at him.

But as soon as he's in Taehyung's arms, he melted. Letting Taehyung taking care of him.

And obviously it didn't end with them just freshen up.

_

Taehyung brought the spoon up to Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook open his mouth and let the older feed him.

Jungkook look at Taehyung. "You cook this?" Jungkook asked, voice full of disbelief.

Taehyung gasp and pinch Jungkook's thighs — it's just an excuse to touch his thighs, but no one needs to know — " How dare you! I'm great at cooking!" Taehyung huff and shoved another spoon into Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook giggle at the offended older.

He let Taehyung feed him and himself until the food is finished. "I'm going to get ready" Jungkook mumbled and stand up from the chair.