Chapter Eighteen

Chapter 18 : Cautious.

Jungkook have decided – after his friends convinced him – to start going to classes again and no one wants him to be like that. Jungkook knows that deep down even himself didn't want to shut himself like that.

He can't help it because Taehyung was his source ever since. Yes, Namjoon and Seokjin have been friends with him since a long time. But due to their age it's really hard sometimes. Not because of the formalities or understanding.

It's about time. There's a time where Jungkook is free and want to talk but they're in different school, Jin and Namjoon have their things to do. Though they said otherwise and willing to spend time with Jungkook. He didn't want that.

Another problem in talking to them is the fact that they're boyfriends. Jungkook didn't want to put himself between them. Jungkook knows they can be understanding he didn't doubt that.

But jealousy was a nature. Every human bound to feel that. How understanding someone can be, they're still in relationship. Someday a misunderstanding will happen. Jungkook didn't want to be the cause of their break.

With how much they put themselves to be the perfect, cute, understanding couple. Jungkook has seen a few times before the fight between them.

Jungkook afraid, if he wants to spend time with them with too much time, they will get annoyed. Not now, not today but someday. He was not sure what will happen in the future but better avoid it if he knows what can happen.

He admit that he was quite a clingy person. Jin and Namjoon knows that. But someday, when they see their partner spend time with others people, touching, hugging, even kissing them in a platonic way, it will get in a way.

No matter how hard they tried to convince themselves that they know who their partner is cuddling with. They know what the intention are. But insecure, jealousy and overthinking will get in a way. No matter how much they tried to suppress it.

And when Taehyung come, with no one as his partner a good friends by his side and good personality that care so much for him.

Jungkook can cling to him without an ounce of worry. Jungkook can be affective and give as much secret without a worry of someone getting jealous. Because Taehyung also share everything with him. He share what Jungkook want to know.

He give what Jungkook want. He always do.

_

No one said anything when Jungkook join them in the cafeteria. Because they're sure that Jungkook is still sensitive about everything.

One wrong sentence, Jungkook will go back to how he is before and they definitely didn't want that.

"You want anything else?" Jin asked when he see Jungkook's food. That are too....little compared to what he normally eat. Jin was worry, Jungkook really have this habit (?) that the less he is in mood, the less he will eat.

But when Jungkook shakes his head, Jin didn't mention anything because at least he didn't go to the not-eating-at-all state.

Because it's worrying someone who normally eat healthy and they get full only by watching them eat, not eating at all.

*This applied to my younger sister. Normally, she have a big appetite but when she is sick, it's worrying when she just refuse to eat anything*

They atmosphere on the table are not tense, or anything. The conversation is there, light and quiet. But the aura is not the same anymore. With one of them missing really affect them. But they still need to live their life.