Voltaire

(This chapter includes smut: Consensual sexual activities, blindfold, belt, restraints, names such as slut and I think whore and others. minors do not interact please.)

The only thing you saw was darkness, the familiar scent of a mix of vanilla and cinnamon filled the area around you. You felt a cool hand grab your chin, fast but gently moved it to a position to where you were most likely looking at them. "Tch tch tch" you heard a voice say from in front of you.  It felt as if your body was bare, as a sensational feeling of their chilled skin caressed your thighs. "Good morning darling~" said the voice, and you quickly realized it was your lover. "Danny? What's going on?" 

"Daniel isn't home at the moment." they said. "Then who are you?" you asked. "I am Voltaire, you could say I'm Daniel's alter ego" Voltaire said. "Voltaire?" you repeated back to him. "Yes darling, that is my name, and don't worry. You're going to be screaming it in no time~" he said seductively. You felt a slight gust of warm air brush your neck, sending chills down your spine. "What are you planning on doing to me?" you asked slightly frightened. "You see dearest, I have been standing on the side lines of Danny's mind, and I think now would be the perfect time to finally get a taste of what he loves so dearly..." he said. You felt him grab and kiss your thigh, nibbling at the skin gently sending gasps of air from your mouth, he gripped your other thigh roughly as you whimpered from his touch. He wasn't like Danny: Danny was careful and didn't want to risk harming you. Voltaire on the other hand, was passionate, dominant, and while he was rough, he also tried not to hurt you. 

And strangely you loved this, he picked you up from the chair he had you in and placed you on the bed. You felt as he chained you up on the bed, your hands held up. You heard the sound of him removing his belt, he snapped it and smacked your thighs. You moaned softly at the pain. "Fuck~ I am gonna enjoy hearing those moans of yours" he groaned. He smacked your thighs again, "count to 10 for me my love." He said, you nodded, and he grabbed your face, "use your words dearest. Or I might have to hit you a little harder. " "Oh no.. wouldn't want tha-" he cut off your masochistic remark with an even harder slap. A moan left your lips, " My, my, my~ such a dirty little slut we have here-" he brought his lips to your neck, "I'll have to fix that~" he said and attacked your neck with his lips, trailing pleasant hickies to your clavicle. He removed himself from your collarbone, and whipped his belt at your thighs. "One.." you counted. He hit them again "two.." this went on eight more times, and he finally put his makeshift whip away. "Such a good girl. our good little slut aren't you? " 

You felt his hand wrap around your throat, not too tight but enough to where it was slightly difficult to manage breathing at a steady pace. His other hand slowly, teasingly trailed down to your inner thigh, "look at you~ already this wet for me, my little slut~" he purred. His icy fingers slowly played around with your folds,(hate that word now ) you squirmed a bit wanting the teasing to be over, you started moving your hips to create more friction. He pushed your hips down into the bed, "Somebody seems so desperate for me to touch them~" he said. He stopped, "beg." "What?" You popped your head up looking at him in confusion. " I said, beg~ beg for me to touch you, to make you feel good, to ease the fire in your chest. Beg me darling~" he teased. "Please Voltaire.. " you begged. "What is it you want dearest? Tell me what you want me to do to you~" "Please.. just .. just touch me! I'm begging you Voltaire! Do what ever you want to me! Just please... please touch me!" You pleaded desperately. "That's a good girl~" he said deeply.

 He pushed one finger into you moving slowly, you writhe wanting more. "Want more?" He teased. "Please" you breathed. He slid another into you and went faster. He finally took the blindfold off of you and you finally got a look at him: he looked exactly like Danny, except his skin was lighter, and his eyes glowed a light purple. He looked beautiful. You tried looking away, when he grabbed your chin with his free hand and forced you to look at him. "No, no, no, I want to see that gorgeous face as I make you into my little mess~" you moved your eyes away disobeying the order he just made. "If you look away again, I won't allow you to finish. We wouldn't want that would we dearest?~" he continued moving faster, and as you were about to go over the edge he stopped and removed his fingers. 

  "Voltaire.. I-" You whimpered breathlessly. "Aw.. were you about to cum?" He said in fake sincerity. You nodded trying to catch your breath. " That's too bad~ you can cum when I say you can." He said, and got up from the bed to the nightstand. You watched as he grabbed a wrapper and made his way back. He removed your chains, and allowed you time to catch your breath. When you were finished, he untied his tie and unbuttoned his suit, throwing them somewhere in the corner.

Suddenly he slaps you, causing a smile to creep onto your face. "You're such a good whore for me aren't you~" he purred into your ears. You nodded, watching as he threw his pants and underwear to the ground. After preparing himself, he pinned you to the bed, hovering above you...

(AAAAANND cliff hanger because I'm tired, have writers block, it is currently 2 am, and I haven't posted a new chapter in a LONG ASS TIME. Anyways! Ily you all, get some good sleep, or have an amazing day, or an interesting evening! take your meds, drink water I REPEAT!! DRINK WATER! AND EAT FOOD!! Please take care of yourselves, you guys matter and are absolutely amazing. And seeing your guys' comments make me so happy I'm very glad you're enjoying these. Stay safe, and like Danny says: go do one good thing today, the world is shit but we can make it better I promise. Love you all, have a good night, day, evening, period of time idfk. BYYYYEEE! )