Something New.. #1

Warning! Mature content minors do not interact please.

Included: consensual sexual activity, leash and collar.

You sat on your bed, Danny across the room on his game, he hit the desk in anger from losing a few times. You remembered something you had thought about earlier, you wanted to try something new with your boyfriend tonight...

"Hey baby?" 

"Yes darling?"

"I've been thinking, and I wanna try something different tonight."

"Oh? And what would that be dearest?"

You fumbled with your fingers a bit, feeling nervous about the suggestion you were about to make.

"I was wondering if I could be on top tonight?"

He turned his chair to face you, he had a look of surprise on his face, full of disbelief.

"You want to be on top?"

He asked he looked at you questioningly.

"Yeah, I wanna be the top tonight." you said feeling more confident in yourself.

He paused his game and walked towards you, lifting your chin, "You have no idea what you're getting into baby~" he said, a smirk grew on his face. 

"Don't I?" you raised an eyebrow and quickly connected a collar and leash to his neck. 

"Oh, you naughty girl~" he groaned deeply. 

(Danny i'm so sorry if you read this continue at your own risk won't be too graphic i promise)

"I've done my research baby." You said as you pushed him down and onto the bed. You straddled him and began to kiss his neck, leaving a trail of love marks. You threw off his shirt and groaned at the sight of him.

"Having fun dearest?"

"So much fun."

You said as you took out some rope you had bought earlier today. He looked at you curiously as you began tying his wrists and hung them up above his head on the hook he had installed for these kind of nights.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm in control tonight, which means you're gonna look so cute and helpless for me."

You lowered yourself and began teasingly taking off his pants and boxers. 

"Fuck~ baby~ get on with it its like torture"

He groaned.

"Now you know how it feels huh."

You finished removing both your clothes and finally began. As you started you felt confused as to what to do next, so you grabbed the leash and pulled his face close to yours.

"you don't know what to do don't you, love?"

he asked with a grin. "Shut up, I'm still figuring it out" 

"Make me" 

You thought of a way to prove you knew what to do, when it finally hit you. You glared at him, and slapped his face. He went silent, he seemed surprised nonetheless.

"Well shit, I guess you do know what you're doing."

You rocked your hips a bit, but you could tell you were getting exhausted and sloppy.

"Need some help darling?" 

you nodded quickly, as he began slowly moving his hips already hitting your spot. you reeled your head back with a loud moan. He loved seeing how helpless you were. You tried to gain control of yourself, and began grinding your hips onto his, sending his head back moaning lightly. he stuttered on his words, 

"Fuck mmh~  you're doing so good darling~"

Hearing him melt like this made you feel powerful, and you loved it. At this point, he could barley form words.

"Such a good boy for me, all helpless like that~" 

you whispered in his ear. "Shut up princess this is a one time thing"

"Make me.. oh wait, you can't"

He grinned and began thrusting harder, and you lost track of your thoughts. You could feel it that you were getting close.

"Fuck I'm-"

"Me too baby"

After a few moments you both felt your climaxes approaching, filling the room with each other's voices you both finally rode out your highs and untied him. Laying on his chest he kissed your forehead, you both were breathless.

"Fuck you did so well baby."

"Really?"

You were surprised to hear this; you were glad it went well and felt good for the both of you

"Of course, that was great! you were such a good girl, we should do that more often."

"That's true, but we should get cleaned up, i'm tired."

You got up and showered together and continued to go to bed...

I'm sorry Danny if you read this hope it was good ig? anyways love yall!

Word count: 702