Chapter 3 - Realizing

X778

More than a year has passed since Meissa joined Fairy Tail, her bond with the Raijinshuu became very strong, but with regard to the other guild members it was not quite the same, Meissa as well as her brother frequented the guild a lot,  It wasn't that Meissa didn't try to approach her when present, she tried, but she felt insecure about it, and because she was younger it seemed that the others were afraid to interact with her, not that this ever stopped Natsu from once challenging her to a fight, but a certain redheaded sorceress beat him up for challenging someone who in the view of the guild members was so "delicate" and "fragile"... If they knew that Meissa was getting stronger and stronger, she trained daily with the Raijinshuu members and even with Laxus in secret, Meissa wanted to get stronger and stronger, she wanted to prove that even though she was small she was strong.

Laxus was now an S-Class mage, he had just recently become one. For the first few missions he decided to go alone, leaving the Raijinshuu free to do other missions for the time being, In the midst of these missions, some nasty comments were directed at Meissa, some clients mocked her for hiring a child, saying that she was just being a burden to their team,  but she was always defended by the elders, who knew that this was a lie, Meissa herself knew that this was not true, but it still affected her, which is why she trained so hard

Currently they are on their way to their first S Rank mission, after all Laxus decided to take them on this one, even though he was too stubborn to admit it, he missed the members of the Raijinshuu, he missed training with them, They had always believed him to be strong, unlike many who only saw him as the grandson of Makarov, master of the Fairy Tail guild and one of the 10 holy magicians, they saw beyond the shadow of his grandfather, and the fact that they, although younger than him, were strong people.

to Laxus and Meissa's misfortune they were inside a moving train fortunately close to their destination, after a two hour trip, the mission itself was not in the city where they disembarked, however the rest of the way would have to be walking, after all the mission site was only accessible at a walking.

The quest was about a probable curse that fell on a village which made the plants look strange and over time people began to be affected by a mysterious disease that gradually changed the color and appearance of the skin and consequently when all your skin changed color the person died, initially it was treated as a normal quest but no wizard could undo the curse and some even contracted the disease

After walking they arrived at the mission site, it was a small village, with simple houses but with its unique charm, they were received by a tall woman with dark blue hair and gray eyes, on her skin it was possible to see a crimson tint in different points.

-I am Niara, leader of this village -spoke the woman -you are the wizards of Fairy Tail who accepted my request, right? - she asked and they agreed - right, follow me - she spoke and guided them to the place where they plant, but no plant looked healthy, the plants had stains similar to the skin of Niara and the other people they saw in the village - this is where it all began apparently .

-Do you think you can do something? - Laxus asked the smaller girl who had not yet been noticed by the woman, and she nodded and knelt on the floor and closed her eyes.

-as if this brat could do anything -murmured Niara, but everyone listened and let it go.

-Resound of the Dragon of nature - whispered Meissa, and from her hands came a small magic circle that slowly grew bigger and smaller after a while and then disappeared again -It is not a curse Laxus - said Meissa after finishing the magic