What next?? (I need help from you!)

After a very severe talking-to by her step-family , (because apparently, sequins and sparkles are not allowed to be sprinkled all around the room.) Cinder plopped back down on her bed and pulled out her phone from under her pillow. Wow. She thought. I can do anything!

The next day, when Cinder woke, she was super excited to try the app again. She had got up super early, so that she would have time to clean up the sequins before her step-sisters woke up. She double tapped on the icon of 'What do I wear?' Angelica walked onto the screen with a smile. "Hello again. You're just in time, I am at a fashion crisis! I have no clue what to wear to school! Will you help me?" Cinder smiled as she said, "Absolutely, Angelica." She played through the game but chose clothes that she could never even wish to own, because they were too expensive.

She got ready for the sequins and and sparkles to come swirling around her. She pressed the 'Try it' button. The now familiar dazzle sound played.

Okay Reader: I have no clue what should happen next! I need your help. Please Give me suggestions for what should come next, I'm not making this a dead story! So help me wherever you are!