"Thirteen"

2018

Harry POV

"Okay so when I was in the hospital I remembered that we had one in the manor so I went to the ministry and explained things and they told me they will go with me to search for it tomorrow cause I can't enter it alone" he finished and we all nodded.

"How does it actually works?"I asked and he looked stern for a minute."there has to be someone to take it there" He stopped and then completed,"someone Strong and not an Ex death eater" He said looking down at his mark.

I hurried to him and sat on his lap pulling his head closer to my embrace,"Hermione can't leave the ministry,Remus can't leave Hogwarts now besides your animagus form is not registered at the minister of magic Siri, so I know I need to go"I stopped then completed,

"I was going to go anyway, you know me well"I said and they all agreed,"I will prepare to go with you tomorrow to your house let's sleep now"I said and he nodded lifting me up.

"Put me down draco"I said giggling and he completed his way up not even glancing at Hermione and Sirius sitting down there,"bye guyysss"I shouted and I heard the floo sound.

"You know I missed you right"Draco said as he rested me on the bed,"I missed you too dray"I said pulling him to my embrace."I wanna fuck you right now"he whispered in my ears making me shiver.

"But I am fucking tired"he said and collapsed on me again,"OMG you're a baby"I said between fit of giggles and slept next to him.

"Wake up love"he said closely and pulled me to his embrace,"oh you're back to your old self"I said smiling teasingly."I missed them harry, you know that I can't live without you guys besides you were crying all the time and it hurt me cause I couldn't do anything." He finished and my heart swelled at his cuteness.

"OMFG dray I am in love with you"I said and crashed our lips together, he pulled me to his lap and started unbuttoning my pajamas, I moaned as his soft cold hands started exploring my chest,

"I miss that Potter"he said making me twitch. This man knows how to turn me on omg."I miss you too dray but let's go to your house now"I said and he looked at me disappointed.

"You know at times like that you used to say put it in quickly" He said smirking and I slapped his chest playfully."Stop it ferret"I said and left his lap, he stood up and back hugged me."you can feel it right?when they're back I am not going to let you out of bed"he finished while biting on my ear.

"Draaay"I said more like whining and left to the bathroom to take a shower. After I finished I smelt a very delicious smell coming from downstairs,"omg I fucking missed your food Dray"I said and sat down on the table waiting for the food to be served.

"Let's go now"I said after I finished eating and he nodded going up to take his shower too."I am ready harry"he shouted and I went upstairs because we were going to apparit there.

"Ready?"I asked and he nodded. We apparited and I held his hand as I can see them shaking."Don't worry dragon I am here"I said and he smiled slightly.

Soon the the ministry's employee came and took us in. I remembered a very terrible accident happened here years ago but I brushed it off as I know how draco feels about this terrifying place.

"I know where is it, it's in the study"draco said with a shaky breath and we both nodded letting him lead the way there,"you will find it under the drawers, I am not ready to go in there" draco finished and the man nodded in understanding.

"Dray calm down"I said caressing his cheek and his eyes held tears firmly."let them fall dray. You're safe with me,you can cry all you want"I said and pulled him to my embrace.

I heard his soft voice against my shoulder, I drew circles on his back trying to soothe him and he calmed down a little."Don't cry Dragon"I said while whipping off the tears from his face.

"Thanks harry"he said softly and I smiled at him genuinely."found it"we heard a voice and hurried in there and found that man holding a golden necklace in his hand.

"Careful"draco warned and the man nodded handing it to me."let's go back now to prepare you"draco said and we thanked the man then apparited to Ron and Hermione's house.

"Oh you're all here"I said as soon as we entered the room and Hermione was talking to ron while Sirius sat on Remus's lap gracefully.

"I read that it has to be a strong wizard so we don't have choices as we all can't go" Hermione said and I nodded understanding."I will go, but what should I do"I asked confused.

"It's power of thinking and love harry" Hermione said and rested her hand on my shoulder reassuring me and I nodded."think of them and your love for them babe" Draco said holding my hand and I held his hand reassuring him.

"Okay leave me alone with draco please"I said and they all nodded. I wrapped my hand around his neck and kissed him."I will miss you too harry"he said and I smiled as he knew what I was thinking.

"Be good and don't miss me okay"I said and he nodded tearful."Don't cry dragon"I said and pulled him closer,"be good for me okay" He whispered and I nodded kissing him the last kiss.

Think of your children harry, I carried all of them and I was very happy having them in my life. It was the happiest moments in my life when James first came to our lives fifteen years ago and the twins that reminds me of the weasel twins with their mischievous pranks and my little princess lily.

Lily was always treated like a princess from all of us,she has a blonde hair like her father and she also took his graceful smile. Lily always liked kissing my scar to make sure it wasn't hurting me.

Every one of you is a part of my soul, I hope I reunite with you again my sunshines. Suddenly a white light appeared and I crashed to a hard ground."oh my fucking god"I whined holding my back.

I stood up and stared wide eyed at a very odd place. Hogwarts? I looked up to see Dumbledore and he looked even younger than he looked when I was in Hogwarts!wtf Which year did they get sent to! Professors came running to me holding there wands.

"Hey calm down please"I said.