Episode 3: dimension of Xyz,numbers and...harem?

Y/n's pov

I was laying on the ground almost out cold which i remember when Saw a gate and some shadow claw i immediately push yuzu aside and got pull into and then next was knock out, but suddenly i heard few voices more like footsteps towards me.

????: hey is he okay? - says it poking him with a stick- you think his dead?

????: no you idiot if he was a wound would be notice, he's just sleeping or idk?

????: maybe we should ask someone to help him or anything?

Y/n: ngh...ouch...- says it while being poke tilk it poke my eye which i woke up- OUCH!! OI!! The heck is your problem!?

????: woah! - got jumpscared- his a zombie!

Y/n: a zombie?

????: - wack her friend with a fan- im sorry about my friend over here, he sometimes an idiot, whats your name?

Y/n: Y/n L/n and uhm you two are??

Tori: oh right! Names Tori and this is my friend Yuma

Yuma: Yo, sorry about poking your eye i thought you were a zombie and- looks at his duel disk- oh! Your a duelist too?

Y/n: yeah? Look where am i anyways??

Tori: wait you don't know? This is heartland.

Y/n: heart...land??- confuse tone looking at them-

Unknown spirit: this is dimension of duelists who use Xyz monsters

Y/n: oh...huh? How did you know??- confuse looking at the spirit -

Tori: who are you talking to??

Yuma: weird

????: Yuma you also talk to me since your the only one who can see and hear me.

Yuma: true, maybe he doesn't know this city astral?

Y/n: astral??

Tori: yuma's imaginary friend

Yuma: what?! His not imaginary! - points at Y/n- anyways how about a duel? Im curious what deck you have and maybe a number card! So lets-

????: there you are! - says it standing on her flying bazooka but then falls off by a slip and lands on Y/n- oof!

Y/n: oof!

Tori: Anna you alright?!

Yuma: oh boy, not her again!

Y/n: her? Who?- suddenly i look at the girl wearing white and pinl clothes with a duel disk on her arm on top of me - who's she??

???: - gets up and looks at Y/n- who am i? Well im Yuma's future girlfriend! Anna kaboom!!

Yuma: i told you that we're friends my girlfriend!

Tori: - sighs-

Y/n: okay?? So what you gonna do cause i was about to duel Yu-

Anna: WHAAAAAAT!? YOUR GOING TO DUEL YUMA FIRST?! NOT FAIR!!- punches on the ground which a crack broke -

Y/n: 0-0"- was sweating a little- u-uhm

Anna: i was gonna duel Yuma again after that confusing name of his and lost!

Y/n: ....- looks at Yuma- what did you do to this miss kaboom yuma?

Yuma: uhhh kinda...forgot about her and did all those things to get my attention hehehe.. But Also SHOOT ME WITH A CANNON!! AND CHASE ME AND TORI DURANTE THE EVENT!!

Y/n's mind: ( and i thought Yuya's reject yuzu was bad enough without him knowing what his saying)

Anna: i got an idea, how about we duel to duel yuma first!

Y/n: whatever besides i need better undertanding this world- equips and activates it but also a gold eye appear on my right eye as if rule of this dimension- huh?

Anna: ALRIGHT! Duel disk set! Dual gazer set! Ready to lose uh wierdo boy

Y/n: ITS Y/N!! Grrr now im pump it up!

Anna/Y/n: duel!

Narrator's pov:

Somewhere at the city a girl with a bracelet and hair color black hangout with her friend with spiky purple and black hair girl wearing some identical clothes of her male counterpart which check her xyz card resonate for some reason.

????: huh? Why my dragon is glowing??

????: Yutia you okay? Whats wrong with your dragon??

Yutia(genderbend of Yuto)

Yutia: don't know, maybe its resonating somewhere in heartland, i better go find the source of this effect- grabs her duel disk - it won't take long Ruri

Ruri: let me go with You, it be better find it faster than you alone, i could ask my sister to help.

Yutia: nah, she's be busy but anyways lets go Ruri

Episode 3 end

Next time: Anna vs Y/n, the two dragons reunion