Two

"you're getting pale Take-san, are you sure you're okay?" Koko asked worriedly, seeing that Takemichi was light-colored than before. "you say you want to eat at this restaurant? but why's there so little food on your plate?"

Koko stopped. eyes making a secret gesture to Inupi asking what truly happened earlier, Inupi shook his head and also had no idea why the older was in the hospital earlier. they scanned Takemichi, seeing that she had fallen into silence but there was still a smile on her pale lips, Koko's mind instantly flickered.

"... is Mikey still abusing you?" Koko blurted.

Takemichi did not answer.

Koko chuckled as his orbs flared up in bitterness "how many years have you been married? how many times have you let Mikey abuse you over and over again? how many times have you let him flirt with another woman? right in front of you?"

"don't you remember? because of him, you have lost a child multiple times, he let you rot in your house and doesn't even care if you give birth there!" 

Koko huffed. his finger twitching in rage and irritation not comprehending why Takemichi could tolerate someone like Mikey. knowing that he's also the reason why Takemichi loses children every time she's pregnant, because of him Takemichi is traumatized and unable to report the abuses he committed against her. What's worse is why Takemichi is still trying to squeeze herself into her husband who doesn't even love her. 

Koko buried his face in his hands, trying to calm himself.

"I'll admit I'm a fool sometimes ... but that doesn't mean I won't notice what you're hiding in your eyes, I told you, if you can't stand every pain that Mikey gives you, you can run to us ... we'll take better care of you"

they fell into stillness with Koko still buried his face in his hands and Inupi who was quietly trying to restrain his rage, seeing how much they care for her and want to beat Mikey out of his life, Takemichi is thankful that these two are always by her side to take care of her, even if Takemichi wants to leave Mikey and forget their relationship, she doesn't so because there's still half of her who still loves the younger, even though she was too stupid to think that Mikey still loved her, she would have liked to believe that he would eventually come back and say that he only did those things for only his amusement.

however, she's tired of waiting ... she wants to rest and just let everyone run on their own.

"I ... I am thankful that you are always here by my side" Takemichi beamed softly "I honestly don't know what to do next, seeing that my husband doesn't want to go home anymore and prefers to go with another woman ... how can I force myself to love him more?"

Koko and Inupi's attention returned to the older, hearts aching witnessing the happy smile still on Takemichi's lips.

"I went to the hospital not because I was pregnant" Takemichi took a deep breath before continuing "I ... I have stage four cancer"