Chapter 1

Bai Yang slowly opened his eyes. His head was ringing and the sounds from outside were muted as though he was underwater.

It took him a while before he could hear it clearly. Someone was saying in his ear:

“Sir, sir, wake up! Something happened!”

Bai Yang shook his head and slowly sat up with his head in his hands. “Who’s talking to me?”

“This is System Xiao Ling at your service. I’m here to serve you during your transmigration by bringing you the tasks assigned to you by the Main System.

Transmigration?

System?

Bai Yang shook his head and his memories slowly returned…

About a month ago, his father has somehow found out from an unknown source that there was an experimental process that could rebuild a person’s character and decided to try it out on Bai Yang.

Bai Yang, male, 25 years old, was a fair-skinned, neat-looking, tall and handsome person. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and already stood at the apex of life when he was born.

Since he had an older brother, as a younger brother he had no ambitions and the family didn’t ask much of him.

In this way, Bai Yang grew up happily. Although he wasn’t too proficient in making his opinions heard, everything still seemed fine. Everything went smoothly at first, but as he grew older Bai Yang’s true personality gradually emerged and so a huge problem was revealed– his timidity, over cautiousness, and too-gentle way of handling things. In other words, everyone viewed him as weak and incompetent.

His father wasn’t satisfied. Rich people dote on their children who normally grow up to be extremely spoiled. Scions of wealthy families are supposed to be arrogant and domineering. How did he end up with the timid, weak, and cowardly Bai Yang?

It would be reasonable to say that the younger son was spoiled too much until he became like that. Anyway, it didn’t matter because he had his father and an older brother. His life should be smooth sailing no matter what. Unfortunately, the unexpected happened. His older brother had a car accident on a business trip and was now in a coma. He was currently lying in a hospital and no one knew when he would wake up.

His father was helpless in the face of this disaster. All he could do was look to his younger son to succeed him but his younger son’s personality was too weak. This was a headache for his father.

At this time, Bai Yang’s father hit on the idea of China’s first successful transmigration experiment to rebuild Bai Yang’s character. A person’s personality is by his or her environment. This experiment can help reshape a person’s desired personality in a short time by playing a specific role in the simulated world. This would save a lot of time and energy, so Bai Yang was shoved into the experimental module by his father…

That was Bai Yang’s last memory.

Bai Yang let go of his head. “I understand… Xiao Ling? Tell me what to do next.”

He’s already here so all he can do is summon up his courage.

It was as though he had hit Xiao Ling’s sore spot. Xiao Ling burst out crying. “I don’t know! Waaah!”