Chapter 4

Bai Yang was very depressed.

He had been extremely spoiled since childhood. Whenever his family was angry with him, as long as he begged and pleaded, he would be able to get out of being punished. Now that he was in trouble, he automatically began to beg the Demon King of Eternal Night: “Your Majesty, please, please don’t make me take off my pants…”

He looked up, his clear eyes fixed on Demon King of Eternal Night and his red lips slightly open. Bai Yang didn’t realize that his voice was very soft and tender like a newborn deer.

In modern society, if he pleaded like this, most people’s maternal side would be triggered and they would immediately let him off but the man standing in front of him was the Demon King Yong Ye, the ruler of the Demon Realm. His heart was cold and cruel so he couldn’t be so easily affected. The Demon King just smiled and spat out a few words, “Take it off.”

Bai Yang silently whimpered in his heart. He slowly untied his belt then, with a bitter expression on his face, pulled his pants down his thighs little by little. However, because he was kneeling, he couldn’t pull it down below his knees and he didn’t dare stand up. The white pants were hanging down his knees and must be taken off… this scene looked extremely suggestive yet awkward.

The wind in the mountains was quite strong and right now it blew over him. Perhaps because of the cold and the wind, Bai Yang shivered slightly and goosebumps formed on his skin.

Ah, can someone please save me?!

How embarrassing! Bai Yang shouted in his heart. This situation is extremely strange!

Although he was alone here with the Demon King, Bai Yang felt as humiliated as though he was being watched by countless people. He mentally forced himself to calm down. After all, they were both men. It wasn’t a big deal and he shouldn’t feel too embarrassed.

As Bai Yang continued to reassure himself in his heart, he straightened one leg then the other to take off his white pants. As he was removing his pants, he thought to himself: I have to take off my robe and even my pants but you’re the one whose eyes will be blinded!

He took off his pants and threw them aside.

“Your Majesty, I’m finished.” He deliberately spoke in a loud voice, pretending that he didn’t care about it.

The Demon King didn’t speak.

Bai Yang looked up, “Your Majesty?”

The Demon King of Eternal Night did not speak. A moment later, the man in front of him approached and squatted down in front of him. His dark eyes looked up and down at Bai Yang’s body as if he were searching for something.

The Demon King’s eyes were incomparably dark, like two deep pools of water. Bai Yang felt uncomfortable when his eyes roamed over Bai Yang’s skin. Bai Yang had the sensation of being touched.

“Your, Your Majesty?” Bai Yang swallowed.

The Demon King Yong Ye suddenly stood up and said, with no trace of expression on his face: “Go down the mountain naked.”

......What?!

Bai Yang was dumbfounded and couldn’t believe what he had heard.