Chapter 8

Those beautiful figures under that translucent cloth, which both revealed too much and too little, looked very tempting.

Seeing Bai Yang enter, everyone kneeled and announced in unison. "My Lord."

The people in the yard all stood in unison.

Bai Yang estimated that there were about thirty of them.

Xie Ze Tian must be incomparably energetic. There's about thirty, so even if he switched one every day, he'd still continuously switch for a month! Is his kidney okay?

The people in the yard looked at him eagerly, their eyes full of expectation.

Expecting what? Expecting me to bed them?

Bai Yang's teeth ached.

After greeting them, he walked to his study by following his memory, without turning back. He was going to think in the study until the sun went down. He'd think long and hard about what he should do, and thoroughly examine his memories.

No one dared to bother him.

The people in the yard could hear his sigh of disappointment.

Sitting down in the study, Bai Yang took a meditative pose to seriously consider things.

But he simply couldn't think of anything. The memory in his brain was like a movie. He looked it over, but there was so much information that it was almost impossible to remember. He also had no idea how to complete his task, so, in a blink of an eye, it was night.

The study door gently opened. "My Lord."

"Come in." Bai Yang tried to copy Xie Ze Tian's tone of voice, which could be considered majestic.

"Sir is getting better and better," Xiao Wu praised in his mind. "Your expression and tone are very similar to the original's."

"Really?" Hearing Xiao Wu's evaluation, he felt a little happy.

"If your father were to see you now, I'm sure he would be pleased."

He'd be fine without mentioning his dad, but with him mentioned, he wanted to collapse, thinking about how far he'd fallen. He just wanted to go back and yell at his dad.

The study door opened and a suspicious looking person came in. A shameless smile was on his face and he said:"My Lord, everything is ready."

That person was his steward.

What is ready?

Bai Yang didn't understand, so he searched his memory for a clip, but there was nothing. Xie Ze Tian must have given an order, but he himself forgot, so that's why there was no information.

However, Bai Yang didn't panic. Since I don't know what it is, then it's okay to pretend to know what it is. "Okay, understand," he said.

The suspicious-looking person heard this sentence and quickly made a gesture, saying: "then, please, My Lord."

Huh? I have to go?

Bai Yang could only stand up and follow the suspicious-looking person out of the study.

After many turns, they arrived at a room. The room was brightly lit with candles everywhere. Directly in the front of the room was a mattress covered with soft looking furs. It must have been where Xie Ze Tian slept.

Without his expression changing, Bai Yang went and sat on the soft mattress. Just as he sat, a series of pictures flashed in his mind. However, it was too quickly for him to see it clearly.