8

Thursday morning, at the break, Sunghoon walks just to walk around the school. To pass the time.  Then he sees familiar people in a place where no one else is.  He frowns.  Heeseung, Jay, and Sunoo were with Jungwon.  Sunghoon looks at how they didn't seem cheerful.  Jay was talking to Jungwon angrily.

Sunghoon got scared when Jay kneed Jungwon's parts.  He walks quickly towards them.  "What's going on?"  He then asks while watching Jungwon suffer from the pain.  "He's always attacking me, that big jerk!"  Sunoo said angrily.  It hurts Sunghoon that Jungwon is called like that by his friends.  He hates it.

"I already warned you. You carry on and we carry on. Until you understand. So stop now."  Jay talks to the younger one.  Jungwon looks at him with a frown.  "I do what I want" He says but is violently thrown to the ground.  "You moron."  Jay says before leaving.  Heeseung and Sunoo follow him.  "Come!"  Sunoo says to Sunghoon and grabs his arm to take him away.  But Sunghoon lets go of his grip.  "What?"  Sunoo asks.

"I'm not coming" Sunghoon says and gets pulled by the arm.  "Yes you're coming!"  Sunoo says and tightens his grip so he walks with them.  "What happened to you Sunghoon? Are you still with us? Why do you want to help him!?"  Jay talks to him, angry at his behavior.  "I'm always with you."  Sunghoon simply said.  "Not so sure. Do you have an alliance with them?"  Jay asks afterwards.

Sunghoon shakes his head.  "What's the matter then? You still want to help him!"  Jay said pushing him by the shoulder.  He doesn't answer, only looking forward.  Heeseung turns his head towards him.  "Are you in love with Jungwon?"  He asks, with fear.  Sunghoon looks at him with a frown, confused.  "No I'm not."  He responds, trying to sound confident.

The three stared at him, as if they knew he was hiding something from them.  "Stop looking at me like that."  He says, feeling intimidated.  "Sunghoon. Are you joking right now?"  Heeseung asks, confusing the other.  Then he sighs, frustrated.  "It's not true.. you fell in love with a poor jerk.." Heeseung speaks desperately.

"How could you do that!? When!?"  Jay asks, impatient.  "What are you talking about? You make up stories."  Sunghoon says and he gets his shoulder taken.  "Don't try to get us. I noticed your attitude with him. He's become more important than us! Damn he's dangerous! You're blinded by love, right!?"  Jay speaks disgruntled.  Sunghoon dare not look at them or speak, Jungwon is not as they think.

"You'll see when he will hurt you , you'll love him more. I don't know what's got into you, but it won't last."  Jay says no regrets in his words.  Sunghoon just sighs, they found out.  At lunchtime, Jay couldn't help but tell those who didn't know.  Hanbin and Jake.  Jake wasn't happy but for Hanbin, that didn't bother him.  Not angry at all.

Jake tried to change Sunghoon's mind about what he thinks of Jungwon.  Being someone mean, dangerous, negative, cunning and full of other faults to qualify him.  Even after all that, Sunghoon knows it's not true but denies it.  They then changed the subject and got attacked by boxes as usual.  Some days they are worse, others less.  Today was less disturbing.

During the afternoon break, Sunoo walks down the halls and sees Jungwon in the distance at his locker.  He smiles and approaches him.  Jungwon notices this and frowns.  "I have something to tell you!"  Sunoo then says as the younger one looks at him displeased.  "I don't want to know, or see you. So get out."  Jungwon says and continues flipping through his notebook.  "It's because of this morning right? You just had to not attack me!"  He says.

Jungwon continues what he is doing, ignoring him. "Never mind! I'm going to tell you something. Listen to me" Sunoo said as he went next to his enemy.  "I don't want to know anything."  Jungwon only talks, not looking at him.  "I already know! You told me earlier! Stupid" Sunoo said pushing his shoulder.  "I know someone who has a crush on you."  He says but the other doesn't move so he quickly takes his notebook away for him to listen.

"Listen to me sucker! You want to know who it is?"  Sunoo then asks that Jungwon is watching him now.  "I don't believe in love. Leave me."  He says and takes back his notebook but Sunoo doesn't let him.  "It's Sunghoon. He's blinded by love, not knowing who you are. You're so annoying and he doesn't realize it. So can you do me a favor?"  He asks and gives a small smile.

Jungwon doesn't seem interested or impressed.  "Look at me when I  speak!!"  Sunoo says then he looks at him, bored.  "Go trick him and show him that he's wrong to love you. I'll give you what you want in exchange. Not everything after all."  Sunoo says and scoffs.  "I want you to get out."  Jungwon speaks and picks up his notebook.  "You listened to me!? What do you want other than that."  Sunoo is getting impatient.

"Stop bothering me."  Jungwon says and sighs.  "I'll stop if I see you do a bad thing to Sunghoon!"  Sunoo said pushing him.  "What, now?"  Jungwon asks in confusion.  "Take the time to think before. Tomorrow you do it. Tell me I want to see you idiot."  Sunoo says then he gets his hair pulled.  "Keep calling me an idiot and I won't do it to him, but to you."  Jungwon speaks.

Then he lets go, pushing him sharply.  "Ok ok! I get it. Don't forget."  Sunoo rolls his eyes and goes to his locker.

---

What will it be~?
In the next chapter! 🤠

❤️❤️