10

The weekend passes until it's Monday.  In the morning, Sunoo walks to his locker.  As normal, he gets his hair pulled by Jungwon.  "Ouch!"  He says and looks at him.  He gestures for him to leave.

Sunoo sighs and continues walking.  He widen his eyes when he sees Geonu at his locker.  He stops and looks around, he wasn't expecting this.  But he noticed him and beckoned him to come.  Sunoo scratches his head and approaches in fear.  "Yo Sunoo. I heard you wanted to talk to me. So?"  Geonu said, with his back leaning against the younger boy's locker.  "Talk to you? No I never said that.." Sunoo frowned.

"Really? The Rikis told me so."  Geonu says then Sunoo remembers what he had to tell him.  "Ah.. that. Oh yes.. it's.." Sunoo becomes anxious.  Geonu taps him on the shoulder.  "Don't be afraid! Say it!"  He speaks and smiles a little.  Sunoo looks around for a moment.  "Okay. It's just.. I think Sunghoon and Jungwon.. are dating" He said shyly, not wanting to meet his gaze.  He hears nothing from the other, which stresses him out.

Then he hears laughter and applause.  "We should congratulate them!"  Geonu says, then Sunoo looks at him with a frown.  "What do you think? That I hadn't noticed?"  Geonu says.  Sunoo is totally confused, understanding nothing.  "If you knew how shabby you are."  He then speaks.  "But you're not angry? Nothing?"  Sunoo asks.

"Of course not! Haha!"  Geonu says before grabbing Sunoo by the shoulder and pulling him.  "You better not tell anyone what I'm going to tell you."  He looks at him scarily.  Sunoo nods.  "It's a trick."  Geonu shoves him and smirks.  "Go have fun!"  He says and leaves, chuckling.  Sunoo frowns, what do they want with Sunghoon?  Why is it a trick like he said?  Sunoo is anxious.

During the break, Sunoo walks to Jungwon's locker, he wants to know more.  Fortunately, he finds him alone, looking for something in his locker.  Sunoo then smiles and walks over quietly.  Then he grabs his hair and pulls it back and then pulls it forward, causing his forehead to hit the edge of the locker.  He places his hand on his forehead, groaning in pain.

"I need to know something" Sunoo said turning him to him.  "Argh what's your fucking problem!?" Jungwon said out of the excruciating pain.  "What are you up to? You're dating with Sunghoon aren't you? Geonu told me it's a ruse. What are you going to do to him."  Sunoo asks without waiting for him to answer.  "Get out" Jungwon said keeping his head down.  "Answer me!"  Sunoo said, desperately wanting to know.

"I wouldn't tell you anything. Don't expect too much" Jungwon speaks looking at him.  Then Sunoo quickly closes the locker door, only to hit the head of the younger one.  "Argh! What!?"  Jungwon gets pissed off.  "I asked you to answer!"  Sunoo then says while the other rubs the back of his head.  "Never" He says but receives a blow on his leg.  "Get out!" Jungwon starts to get impatient.

"No! Answer me!"  Sunoo asks again.  The youngest shakes his head so he pushes his shoulders against the locker.  "How many times am I going to ask you!?"  Sunoo said angrily.  Jungwon only looks at him menacingly.  "I'm going to hurt you until you tell me otherwise" Sunoo says and after few seconds he grabs his arm to pinch it.  "Answer!"  He says.

Jungwon grits his teeth and shakes his head.  Sunoo lets go of his arm and puts his fist in front of his jaw.  "Would you rather I hit you?"  He asks, ready.  "I don't care" Jungwon just says.  Sunoo clenches his fist.  "Your last chance."  He says but the other laughs.  Sunoo then swings his fist but before he can punch him, Jungwon grabs his arm and kicks him down.

"You don't know how to fight" Jungwon said looking at the other on the ground.  Sunoo slowly gets up and places his hand on his aching arm.  "Ow.. how do you do that?"  Sunoo asks because of the strength.  "Don't try to fight me."  Jungwon says and sighs.  Sunoo frowns.  "Are you taking self-defense classes?"  He then asks.  "Taekwondo. Get out now."  The younger one says, not wanting to see him anymore.

"Taekwondo.. pfft. It doesn't seem."  Sunoo says and was going to leave but he gets his hair pulled, coming back.  "Don't talk like that" Jungwon says and pushes him sharply.  Sunoo sighs and finally leaves.  At lunch, the six friends are at the table, eating.  "No, but I'm sure! They're up to something!"  Sunoo says looking at all of them.  "To do what?"  Heeseung asks.

Sunoo shrugs.  "They are really suspicious! They already knew about you two" He said looking at Sunghoon.  "You two?"  Jake asks, confused at what he just said.  "Forget-" "Sunghoon and Jungwon are dating" Sunoo speaks before Sunghoon can finish what he was saying.  "What!?"  Heeseung asks then he coughs, choking on the food.

Hanbin quickly gives him some water to make him stop coughing.  "Are you serious!?"  Jake asks looking at Sunghoon, surprised and angry.  "Since when!?"  Jay says in frustration.  "I'm happy for you~" Hanbin said softly clapping.  "Why are you betraying us!?"  Heeseung asks when he stopped choking.  Sunghoon places his hands on his face with his elbows on the table, desperate.

"You don't realize what you're doing Sunghoon!? We don't know what he can do! It may be a plan! Don't give up!!"  Heeseung said, speaking quietly so the other group wouldn't hear him.  "No he doesn't know. He's blinded."  Jay says and sighs.  "It's dangerous what you're doing Sunghoon. Break up with him today!"  Jake orders him.  "Jungwon really is the worst jerk. Why him!?"  Sunoo speaks.

"It's okay, I understand. Calm down."  Sunghoon says and sighs.  "Do what Jake told you! Break up with him."  Jay says in annoyance.  "It's a good idea!"  Sunoo said smiling.  "Hurry up and do it before tomorrow!"  Heeseung puts pressure on him.  "We don't want to see you with him anymore!"  Jake growls.  "You will become stupid if you don't break up!"  Sunoo speaks, making some laugh.  "Totally agree!"  Jay scoffs.

"Leave him alone. Don't decide for him. Poor him."  Hanbin said while looking at Sunghoon who had his head lowered in embarrassment and anger at all those nasty phrases.  They become quiet after that, waiting for an answer.  Sunghoon raises his head and sighs.  "Thank you Hanbin hyung."  He speaks, making the older man smile.  "Let's stop talking about it."  He says after, so they change the subject for the rest of lunch.

---

Thanks for voting~ Luv y'all! 😚