The School part II

As we stood on on the cliff were Tig3r fell we heard foot steps we turned around there where guards! (This next thing that is about to happen is a suggestion from Unicornlover. thanks) So a the guards stopped and asked who we were we ran we all split up and played a really good game of hide and seek. the guards were looking for hours and just when they were about to give up they got her. They got Fritzie!! We all stayed hidden but we all knew what happens when you get captured!! You get hurt. Just then after the guards were far down the path unicorn lover called out for about 20 million unicorns and attacked the guards when about ten of the guards fought back really well I used my HYDRA!!! (I love my hydra) After that we got Fritzie ,back and we headed into the kingdom. As we walked into the kingdom all you could see was some gray walls and some red furniture. As we headed further into the deep dark cavern of a castle you heard a "doink"... and everything went black...

Hey guys I hope you like this remember to comment and like. also if you get the chance fallow me. I'll try to post again tomarrow. BYE!!!
~_OXILLA_

If you are looking for some other really good and interesting stories check out

Ask and dare with Big Hero 6 and Fritzie
And...
On an Adventure
Thanks!