The school part III

After a while all of us woke up. We were all lying in beds with silk sheets and warm comforters with warm soup sitting on the nightstand. A few minutes of peace and quiet between Fritzie, Alberta, me and... TIG3R! We were all super surprised to find Tig3r in the room. turns out she was in a coma for get this, 3 days. Can you believe that it took us 3 DAYS to get there. We were all resting sipping on our soup. Then Unicorn lover woke up. And everything went down the rabbit home from there...

Complete madness!! So apparently we were all knocked out by FLYING MONKEYS! FLYING MONKEYS!! THAT IS JUST NOT NORMAL! EVEN FOR US! I MEAN LOOK AT US WE OWN UNICORNS, INCREDIBLY AWESOME ANIMALS AND LOTS OF OTHER "UNCALLED FOR" STUFF!

Okay so it's been about two days. we have been staying in anime ninjas castle and it actually is one of the most calming places in the world. It had crystal clear waters with GIANT waterfalls and some of the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen!

(Tig3rs point of view)
Today as we were walking through the forests unicorn lover would not SHUT UP!!! She was like Blah Bla Bla Blahhhh... And never stopped!!!!!

(Fritzies point of view)
As we were walking though these beautiful lands unicorn lover wouldn't be quiet I felt bad for tig3r because she was stuck next to her. but I had bigger things to worry about because I know why anime ninja summoned us so quickly...

(Back to Oxilla's point of view)
So as we all went to eat later that evening we met up with anime ninja and she took me out to the balcony and said "do you know why I have called among you heros?" I said nothing as she went on... "Fritzie does indeed know something you so not, but for the rest it is not time for them to find out. it is time I tell you how my kingdom was created and founded. when I was yet a child my mother had died and I was left with only my father. His dream was to be able to rule a kingdom. after his death I was filled with rage and sadness I want to at least ford I'll his dream and so i did.. am sadly when I did it sort of went evil in some parts. every thing went back to normal a happy good place then they came... Rosie and Jim. there are the nastiest most horrid people in all of the kingdoms." I was shocked by this and I couldn't believe Fritzie had kept this in all of these years...

AHHH... THE TRUTH FINALLY FLOWETHS FOURTH JK I HAD TO. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT I WILL TRY AND UPDATE TOMORROW TOO. BYE!!!
~_Oxilla _
Ps: if you get the chance fallow me. also comment on what you think about it and give me some suggestions for the stories.