Chapter 13 :Team Seven= Duck-butt + Suck-ra + Foxy + Bakashi + Me. Great.

"Name: Three. Age: Unknown. Species: Half-wolf. Mental status: Unstable. sanity level: Zero. No additional information available." ~ Three

Three's P.O.V.
As what I've predicted, I was the first one who arrived at the academy. I sat on my chair next to Duck-butt's, and began to imagine the Akatsuki's reaction on my letter.

*Meanwhile*
*At the Akatsuki hideout*
Third Person's P.O.V.
"What the fuck is that?!" Hidan asked as he saw a claybird entered the base.

"It looks like a letter, un." Deidara replied as he untied the letter from the bird's feet.

"I'll read it." Kisame announced as he saw all of the members entered the living room.

"Hi, Sharky. So far, everything is great. Please note my sarcasm. Because I have to live with the Copy Cat, Bakashi Hatake, who is the one who killed my father years ago at the war between the Shadow Village and the Crystal Village. What's worse, he's a perv. And he's too damned curious! I'm surprised he ahsn't die yet. I mean, curiosity killed the cat. He's such a bastard. Well, I have to admit that he looks good under that mask. I bet Konan will be fangirling over him if she saw it. And now the Hokage knows about Zeiko. Again, because of that damned Hatake. I think that's all I need to say. From: Wolfie.
P.S. : Sharky, you need to improve your handwriting, which is hardly readable. Maybe Dei can teach you. His handwriting is as neat as a girl's!"

At the last part, Hidan laughed uncontrollably. He won't stop if Samehada didn't suck his chakra up.

Three's P.O.V.
I can feel the Duck-butt's fangirls glaring at me, and my fanboys glaring at them. Actually, it's ridiculous. Because me and mini-Itachi are ignoring each other's presence.

Suddenly, someone pushed Naruto into Duck-butt. Just as their lips were about to meet, I caught the blonde's jacket.

"It would be a great sight watching your forst kiss stolen by each other." I commented.

The class immediately fell silent, watching us.

A few grunts escaped from the Uchiha's mouth. "Three, pull him up." he commanded, trying to keep his cool.

"Aww... too bad. You should have use 'please', you know?" I taunted, causing Zeiko to chuckle in my mind.

Before he could react, I dropped naruto. Their lips crashed onto each other, and the whole class began to laugh.

"Yaoi alert." Pyro muttered.

Zeiko jumped out of my body silently. "Look who's talking." she snapped, starting the fight.

All the fan-girls glared at Naruto. Just as they are going to beat the Uzumaki into a pulp, Iruka appeared. Then he began to announce the team's names, while I just fell asleep.

*Time skip*
"-up. Wake up, you lazy ass!" Someone yelled in front of my ears. I jolted up awake, to find the class already empty.

"Geez! Pyro, I'm not deaf!" I don't need you to yell in my ears!" I yelled back, causing his eye to twitch.

"For your information, I've been trying to wake you up for the past 20 minutes." he stated.

"Whatever. Which team am I in?"

"Team 7." Zeiko said, entering the class, "With the Kyuubi's container, mini-Itachi and the bubblegum flower."

I nodded in confirmation, and exited the classroom.

I decided to walk around the academy, for the fact that I have nothing else to do. And thus, turns out that Kami wants me to "accidentally" overheard Sasuke and Sakura's conversation.