Chapter 2 : A Weasel and A Shark, In Black Cloak With Red Clouds

"I expected something better from an Akatsuki member."~Shadow Hunter

"What are you doing?" Zeiko asked as she entered my room, still in her wolf form.

"Reading."

"Reading what?" she asked again.

"Files." I answered shortly. I hate it when someone asking me questions, especially when I was reading.

"About?" she asked with a sigh, slightly annoyed with my behavior.

"Akatsuki." I told her as I closed the scrolls. I had finished reading them.

She nodded.

"And I want to join them." I added.

"Alright... WAIT, WHAT?!" she yelled.

"I said I want to join them."

"Don't tell me that you are seriously going to join an evil organization full of S-rank criminals such as a piercing freak, a paper girl, a half-plant cannibal, a lollipop man, a money-lover, a perverted Jashinist, a living puppet, a terrorist bomber, a walking shark, and a weasel, in ridiculous uniform which is black cloaks with red clouds." she stated, using her sarcasm to describe the members.

"Yes." I answered.

"I know I can't change your mind." she said with a sigh.

I snickered.

"When do we leave?" Pyro asked as he entered my room.

"Were you eavesdropping on us?" Zeiko demanded.

"It's not a private conversation!" Pyro said, trying to defend herself.

"It doesn't matter! You did listening to us without our permission!" Zeiko yelled.

"Don't blame me! It's not my fault that you always talking loudly!" Pyro stated.

I glared at them. They stopped immediately.

"Back to the question. Well leave tomorrow. Now get out of my room."

"Alright." they said in a sync and leave my room.

*Time skip*
Unknown's P.O.V.

"Hey, Itachi, have you ever heard about this 'Shadow Hunter' guy?" I asked my partner.

"Hn." he answered. I facepalmed.

"I need a proper answer." I told him.

"Hn."

"Argh! Just say yes or no!" I said in annoyance.

"Yes."

"Really?" I asked again.

"He's pretty famous." he stated.

"Wait. you mean, Shadow Hunter, the assassin? The strongest of all the 7 Swordsmen?" I asked in realization.

He nodded.

"This is not going to be an easy mission." I told him and groaned.

He let out a heavy sigh.

"Are you looking for the Shadow Hunter?" A girl asked as she appeared in front of us.

The girl has red hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a small white dress, and that's all.

"Yes." I told her.

"Where is him?" Itachi asked as he activated his sharingan.

"Do I have to tell you?" the girl asked back.

"I have to admit, you're a pretty brave pipsqueak." I told her, "Don't you realize who are we?" I asked.

"Of course I do!" she pouted, "You're the Akatsuki!"

"Then why don't you scared of us?" Itachi asked again.

"Should I scared of a weasel and a shark in black cloaks with red clouds?" she said.

I laughed. I like this kid already. Itachi glared at her.

"Back to the topic. About the Shadow Hunter, right?" she stated.

I stopped laughing.

"Where is him?" Itachi demanded.

She grinned.

"Your glare is funny, Uchiha. And genjutsu won't work on me." she said, smiling innocently at Itachi, causing him to growl.

"How about a duel? I'll use my sword, and you can use everything you have. If you win, we will leave. And if I win, you have to tell us." I offered.

"Alright, Sharky. That sounds fun. Start, NOW!"

I lunged at her. But she caught Samehada with her hand.

Three's P.O.V.
As the gigantic sword touched my skin, I heard someone talking in my mind.

'Hi, Three.' Samehada greeted.

'Hi, Samehada.' I answered.

'How's Renkai?' he asked.

'She's fine.' I told him.

'You're the Shadow Hunter, right?' he asked again.

'Yes, I am. Enough of the chit chat, okay? I have a fight against your wielder.' I told him.

He chuckled. 'Good luck. He's an idiot, but a good fighter, too.'

"W-what?! It didn't absorb your chakra!" Kisame yelled.

"You shouldn't call Samehada as an 'it'. Your sword can think and talk, too." I told him, "Besides, a sword won't hurt his wielder." I added.

"What do you mean by wielder?!"

"Samehada was my sword." I answered as I kicked him at his stomach.

He fell to the ground. Before he can react, I stomped my foot on his body and grabbed Samehada.

Kisame's P.O.V.
She grabbed Samehada and held the sword in front of my neck. "Who's the winner?" she asked.

"You." I told her between my gritted teeth. She changed herself into a figure covered in black cloak. She carried a big scythe on her back. There's a wolf behind her.

"I expected something better from an Akatsuki member." she said coldly as she removed her foot from my body and gave Samehada to me.

"Take me to your leader." she stated.

"W-what?!" I asked. She wants to meet Pein?!

"He wants to recruit me, right?" she said.

"Y-you mean..." I trailed off. I can't speak. I'm too shocked.

"I am the Shadow Hunter." she stated coldly.

Colder than Itachi, colder than Pein.

She's truly an assassin. A great deceiver.

A real killer.