Chapter 9 : Hi Sensei! Ready To Die?

Hi! Don't worry, I'm not dead (yet!). Sorry for the long update, I have exams. But now, here's the chapter! Happy reading!

***

"And, again, my sweet little brother, it's fine. Everyone make mistakes. If you realize yours, it's good. It doesn't matter if you can't fix it. The time will."~Three

*The next day*
Three's P.O.V.
I let out a sigh as I sat up and examined my surroundings.

This room is strange, yet so familiar.
Oh, right. This is my old room in the Tamashigakure.

I heard a knock, and opened the windows, revealing the 2 Akatsuki members.

"Hey Weasel, Sharky." I greeted.

'Is this your room? It's so... dull." The shark commented.

I shrugged, as I opened my cloak.

Their eyes widen seeing my body.

"Your body... What happened?" Kisame asked when he saw my whole body covered in bandages.

I let out a heavy sigh as I ripped off the bandages around my arm.

"So many scars..." Itachi mumbled. I smiled sadly.

"Who did this to you?" Kisame asked quietly.

"My step mother." I replied, tracing the scars with my fingers. "She hates me. In fact, everyone does."

"Hey, hey, "Kisame said, poking my cheek. "Not everyone. Your siblings love you. and we're your friends."

"And remember this. Don't hate yourself. Akatsuki is an organisation filled with idiots, freaks, and psychopaths. So, we're just like you. We're the misunderstood. It's not your fault if they hate you." he said, ruffling my hair.

I smiled softly. "Thanks, Kisame."

"That's the first time you use my name!" the Hoshigaki said happily.

I laughed as I put on a black hoodie.

"You won't hear it often from my mouth." I stated.

"The same goes for you. You won't hear your name from me, Wolf." he replied.

"Is that a bet?"

"Of course! And I give you the honor to choose the deal, m'lady." he told me in a 'gentleman way'.

I chuckled. "If I win, you gave me Samehada. If you win, I gave you Renkai." 

"Our swords?"

"Mine is a scythe," I corrected, "but yes. It makes the challenge better, don't you agree?"

He grinned and nodded. "So, deal?" he asked, offering his hand.

I grabbed his hand and shook it firmly. "Deal."

"Are you done yet?" Itachi asked suddenly.

Both of us nodded.

"By the way, why are you up this early?" the weasel asked.

"Um... that's a kind of... habit." I muttered.

"What? A habit? You woke up at 4 in the morning, and you call it a habit?!" Kisame exclaimed.

"My step mother always poured a bucket of hot boiling water on my body to wake me up. So, I have to woke up as early as possible. Like, this early." I said, shrugging at the last part.

"Your step mother is that brutal?!" he asked unbelievingly.

"Was." I corrected, "she's dead, remember?"