-4-

Liana's Pov

After the little wolf incident, I followed Zed, Eliza and Bonzo outside to help promote Zeds campaign

"Zed for prez! Vote Zed for prez, because I'm a zombie, not a zom-can't-be." He continued to hand out flyers before Eliza turned to him excitedly.

"Okay, here's our platform. We fight for zombie toppings on pizza in the cafeteria." She began, looking at Zed for confirmation. "Right." He nodded in agreement, waiting for her to continue.

"Get Zombie tongue taught as a second language." Eliza suggested, and Zed nodded in agreement. I nodded. Agreeing to her words. "Wait, they don't already teach Zombie Tongue?" I said

"No, Lia, that's why we've had to teach you." Eliza said. "But more importantly, we allow zombies at Prawn." Zed grinned. "It would be fun to have you guys there. And you just want to go with Addie, don't you." I said grinning and laughing slightly at the main reason Zed wants zombies to go to Prawn.

At the mention of the other white-haired girl, she seemed to appear, popping up beside me.

"Good luck, Mr. Future President." Addison smiled up at Zed, who smiled back at her. Suddenly, Bree excitedly bounded over, excitedly squealing. "Hey Zed, did you hear? Addie's being tested for captain, and she gets to run cheer practice tomorrow!" Bree exclaimed, the girl giving Addison a wide smile.

I smiled at Addison , bringing her into an excited half-hug. "It's not a big deal." Addison brushed it off, staying silent when both Bree and me gave her an incredulous look. "Okay, it's huge." She grinned, excited at the idea of being cheer captain.

"A huge chance to fail!" Lacey exclaimed from where she was sat with the other two Acey's, creating promotional badges for Bucky. Addison's smile fell as I glared over at the trio.
"A chance to to fail for you guys you mean" I said with a smirk then looking back at Addie who had a tiny smile on her face.

"If Addie aces this practice, oh my gosh, she's so going to be cheer captain once Bucky wins. He's so gonna win because you know, elections, they're just like these big old popularity contests. And Bucky is super popular. So... what?" Bree ranted on about how she believed Bucky was going to win, oblivious to us trying to get her to be quiet.

Zed slowly began to look more defeated until he awkwardly cleared his throat, looking down at Bree, who looked up at him in confusion until she realised what she'd said. "Thanks, Bree." Zed muttered, both awkwardly and sadly. "I know it's weird I'll only be cheer captain if Bucky's president, but..." Addison began, only to be cut off by Zed.

"No, that just means neither of us can lose, because one of us is going to get what we want. And I can live with that." Zed smiled at Addison, easing her worry of the topic. "Me too. You'll do great, Zed." Addison told the boy, before wishing him luck.

"Zed for prez!" He yelled, handing Addison a flyer before walking off, promoting himself further. Eliza apologised to Addison and Bree, excusing herself and following after Zed.

The three of us made our way to the library, as we had agreed to study there the night before

They went and sat down at a table while I was looking for a book, when I walked past a pretty familiar person, wolf-boy.
He was reading a book upside down. I turned around and walked back to him..

"I don't think you can read a book like that" I said sarcastically as I took the book from his hands and turned it the right way as he laughed awkwardly.

"Ok why are you following me?" I asked as He just laughed awkwardly again.

"I'm Wyatt by the way" he said when I started walking away. I stopped and turned back around.
"Nice to finally know my stalkers name" I said laughing. "What?..... uh... I'm-I'm not stalking you..." he said awkwardly "yeah... ok." I said with a chuckle. I looked at him for a moment taking in his appearance before saying " well I have to go.. see you around, Wyatt" and then walking of...

I found my book and sat down next to Addie. "Hey! That dog just ate my homework!" Bree said looking at Wynter in shock. I laughed a bit and then opened my book. While Addie and Bree were talking.

I had read only the first page in my book when someone slammed a book down next to me and Addie making me shoot up my head from the book.

"LIES!" Willa said. "They claim us wolves attacked first but they're the ones who attacked us and stole OUR moonstone" she said angrily. While she was talking Wyatt came and stood next to me.

"I'm sorry we didn't know.." me and Addie said in unison.
" Yeah well there's a lot you don't know" Willa said as she took the book and walked away. "What I do know is that the alarm is gonna go of if you don't check that book out!" Addie said loudly.
Willa took of her necklace and threw it on the alarm, and walked away.

I felt Wyatt's breath on my neck which gave me chills up my body, I started blushing a bit."Our necklaces have a thing with electronics Angel" Wyatt said smirking at how he made me feel. Soon after all the other were-wolves left...

  ____________________________
Thank you all for reading this chapter and hope y'all enjoyed it! It's a bit shorter then the others yes but next one will be a bit longer🤍
Word count: 955