🦋1🦋

My alarm rings as I groaned annoyingly. why it is Monday again? I ask this question every time when I have to woke up early for the collage.

"Okey Hani wake up I know u are tired and want the beautiful company of this mattress but you don't want professor jung  shouting on you for getting late right?"I asked myself as I sign and woke up from my bed does my daily routine.

As I come back from bathroom I checked time on the wall clock and it shows 7:29 and that's when I know I am going to have a heavenly talk with Mr.jung if I don't get on time.

I quickly went to the kitchen and grab an apple because I don't have enough time for preparing my self a breakfast and  not even have  time to cut fruits. So I grab an apple and took a bite while rushing to the bus stop.

Time skip

I was currently sitting in the Cafe near my collage because my friend Lina wants to hang out with me and I have plenty of time for my part time job. And for morning I was saved by God just by few seconds and I am really thankful to the God for this.

I was scrolling through my insta I heard a my name being called with the cheerfulness and I know that my friend is here so i kept my phone a side and look up to see my friend with a smile on her face and I give her a smile while hugging her.

"Y/nnnnn how are you? I really missed you you know that?" She said with fake sad face.

"I am fine and I missed you too but didn't we met like a week before?" I asked while laughing.

"Yeah a week before that's why I miss you and u know normal Friends meet regularly unlike us" she said while sitting on the chair. And grabbing a menu for the order.

"And you know that we are not normal we are fantastic 2 we are not like normal friends."I said slightly laughing.

"Yes"she said while little cheering."btw when your shift start?"she asked and while calling for the waiter.

"Umm today it will start at 6:15pm." I said and she nodded.

We ordered our snacks and finish them while chatting. as it was almost time for my shift to start  we bid our bys and I left for my part time job.

I work at the convenient store near my apartment and I live alone in this big city without knowing my parents and any relatives .
I just know that I was in a orphanage when I was 16 and before that I have blur images of my memory. It felt like I don't know anything about my surroundings and  it felt really awkward that I m not friendly with my surrounding. I felt like I am not from here which I just shrug thinking that I am being over dramatic and over thinking.

Time skip

I completed my shift as I was coming back to my apartment and today i am not tired because today was not busy at the store and i am happy about that. Thinking that I can rest easily I smiled happily.

As I was walking I felt a cloth covering my mouth. Before I know I back out.

Unknown ( pov )

I was sitting on the chair of room which these humans called cafe and keeping an eye on this human girl with my hyungs who I need to kidnap for our mission, and I don't know why are we doing this because she is a mare human who is nothing but an ordinary girl.

"why we need to take her with us it's waste of time."I said little annoyed.

"Because grandma and grandpa said jungkook we need to follow what they said." Namjoon said while patting my shoulder.

"Huh I know but why she is not even a royal not even a vampire."I asked.

"Nah she is everything but not just a human jungkook. They says Don't judge a book by its cover but I will say Don't judge a book  this quickly." Yoongi said eyeing at the direction of that girl.

"And how do you know this?"I asked.

"I just have feeling but I can figure out what is it."he said while shrugging.

And I just nodded. I was going to ask another question but suddenly Tae said"hey hey they are leaving we need to follow them."  He said while motioning us to leave and follow them.

"Yes let's go and kidnep her fast and  go home I am tired and I have to meet king too." Jimin said while taking a deep breath.

"No we can't do this too early there are many people around us and we need to wait for the night to do our thing."Jin said and all of us nodded.

Time skip

Jimin pov

We were waiting for that human to come out of the store so that we can kidnap her and take her to our relam as soon as possible.
I got a message from the king that I can meet him tomorrow and I got relaxed knowing I have time.

"Hey she is here let's take her." Tae said and was going to get that girl but jungkook stopped him.

"No stop! it's not easy we need to make her pass out so it will be easy for us and don't forget we are on earth and she will shout if we do any mistake."jungkook said and Tae nodded.

I am glad that kookie will be our king and he is qualified be to a king.

We start to follow that girl and she suddenly get happy and she was in her world when jhope put a handkerchief on her mouth with the chloroform in it and she laid lifeless in his arm. I heard a growl and I got shocked it come from jungkook. And from that I got to know she will be playing a big role in our life specially in jungkook's.

____________________________________________________________________
This is it for chapter 1 I hope you all like it.

I tried and it's my first so please  like this chapter.

Saranghae💜💜