🐵3🐵

Hani pov
I wake up and got up from the bed to find me on the same bed but this time there were eight other people staring at me from different angles. One was at the corner, one was at the door leaning there,one was on the table reading and one girl was sitting on the bed beside me and other four was sitting on the sofa.
When I woke up every one move their attention towards me and I stare them dumbfounded.

"U-uhm hi!"I said but they just stare at me. I again started.
"I think u pick up the wrong person I am not rich to give you money, nor I have parents who will give the money and take me away from here. You guys must be mistaken." I said.

"I don't think so, we brought the right person" one who was at the door said and walk towards my direction.

I got terrified"a-are y-you guys going to sell me to some one or a hospital." I continued " p-please don't do this, I don't wanna die not this early."I said on the verge of tears.

"No one is gonna sell you"the one of them who was sitting on the sofa said."then why I am here, I wanna go home pls let me go" I said joining my hands.

"You are here for special reason so you need to stay with us". The one who was at the corner said.

"I will help you but pls let me go I will not tell anyone about this not even police."I said.

"Police? Now what is it,  I tell you these humans are crazy  they use weird language and words  that I don't understand." One who was on sofa said while pointing on me.

" what are you saying  you don't know pol- wait a sec did you say humans what does that mean are you guys are not human ?" I asked.

"Yes we are not" again that person said.

"Pufff hahaha " I brust into laughter " do you think I am crazy and let me tell you I don't believe in these types of stuff and you can't prank me. Where is the Camera? I know you guys are pranking so stop this shit" I said still laughing.

They all become  serious and just stare at me and these stares  really creep me out"what ?" I asked.

"Do you think  we are joking and if you think then sorry to blast your bubbles we are not" the girl who was sitting next to me said while standing up from the bed.

"And for your knowledge we are not human, If you think we are. and another important information  we are not on your world and to be exact the human world which you called earth. You are in magic realm. Which is our wold ." The one who was on table said.

I widen my eyes and my jaw dropped. "What the freaking nuggets." " I am in some damn magic realm and I am here for same important work?" I asked and the all nodded.

Time skip

They were still in my room and now I totally believe that they are not lying and I got really scared when they said that they all are Vampire. I for the first time got this scared for life. But when they resured me that they only drink from  animals I got relaxed. I also got to know that I am here for some mission but I can't get it why do they need a person like me who can't even  stand properly on her feet because of her clumsy ass. But one thing is sure I need to help them or other wise I will be late Hani.

"We didn't interduce our self to you right. My name is Kim Namjoon you can call me RM.
." He said while smiling.

"My name is Kim seokjin, you can call me Jin. I am brother of Namjoon.i ." He said and I nodded.

"My name is min yoongi you can call me suga."

"My name is Jung Hoesoek you can call me jhope."

"My name is Park Jimin you can call me Jimin."

"My name is Kim Taehyung you can call me v."

"My name is Jennifer you can call me Jen if you want and I am mate of suga." She said pointing at suga.

"My name is jeon jungkook I am soon to be  king of this realm." He said coldly. I looked at him for a while "actually he is handsome to be honest. Not only him every one present here are really good looking except for me I am a total potato ass." I thought to my self.

"My name is Hani I will not say nice to meet you but I can say it was shocking to meet you all." I said and everyone laugh. And I smile too. To be honest I thought that they will be cruel and cold hearted as I first saw them looking all serious but now when I got to really know them they are not that bad, except for one the one and only Vampire King but it is understandable that he hold this kind of attitude he is next king and  I think it's fine to be like this  right? I asked myself. If I was he I would be like this too so I am fine with his behavior.

__________________________________
This is it for chapter 3
I hope you all like it

Thank you  😊