First Lesson

I sat in the study inside my dorm while Vendessa was off at the library getting some books for her research paper. The door creaked opened then shut. Not bothering to say anything to Vendessa I continued on with my studies typing on my laptop.

"How do I tell which damn cell is which?" His deep raspy voice echoed from behind me. I had jumped turning around in my chair to face him, Harry.

"What the hell?! How do you know where my dorm is at?!" I spat.

"Simple." He chuckled as if I was stupid. "Just asked the front lady in the office Alaiyla."

"She's not allowed to disclose that type of information!"

"She is when I can disclose things about her that would leave her without a job." Harry smirked before taking a seat on my bed. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Is this what you call tutoring?" He asked interrupting me once more.

"Did I say I was tutoring you right now? No I didn't."

"Your dad said whenever I need help you'll help me, so help me shit!" Harry breathed out waiting for me to go help him.

As much as I hated doing what he wanted, I wanted him gone much more! I couldn't stand his egotistical self.

"Okay." I said shutting my laptop getting up from my desk walking over to Harry. "Listen Styles, it's pretty easy to tell. You have a white blood cell, a red blood cell, and then you have the virus."

"They all look alike to me, meaningless blobs." Wow I hope he's playing dumb.

"These blood cells help fight off diseases! They help keep you from getting sick Harry." I rolled my eyes really irritated at this point.

"Oh okay." Harry shrugged it off and jotted it down in the paper. I stood up and walked back over to my desk beginning to start my homework once more.

Harry stayed quiet not saying much more after I explained the cells to him. I did however glance back a couple times to see him sitting on my bed, a book opened and jotting down sloppy notes.

Once I finally finished with my homework I walked over to Harry as he looked up at me a smirk on his plump pink lips.

"What?" I made a face of disgust.

"Nothing." He chuckled lightly sitting up, slamming the book shut causing me to jump a little. "You get scared way to easily." He stood up grabbing his things.

"Whatever." I shrugged him off. "Well goodbye." I was eager for him to hurry and leave already.

Harry just stood there and looked at me in awe as if taken back that I was so persistent to get him to leave.

"Look darling, your going to have to suck it up and get over it." He knew.. "You and I will be seeing a lot of one another, that's just how it's going to be." He laughed before turning on his heel walking to the door. I looked at him with disgust. How could someone like him even be liked or tolerated nevertheless!

I watched as Harry turned around one last time looking at me.

"Goodbye Grace." Harry spoke with a wink and a flirty tone. I don't understand this boy at all.

"Goodbye Styles." I said dryly almost in a cold time. He chuckles before turning around and leaving, now me being all alone in the dorm. How wonderful. With that I took a show and got ready for bed.

*****

The next day Harry sat by me in class which severely bothered me. My dad however seemed to be quite pleased with Harry's choice.