Me, John Watson 🧝🏼‍♀️

I am a gorgeous man who is super straight...
  I used to be a doctor in the Afghan war but on my first I got a shot in my leg so I was forced to leave the scene. A ravenous man without money and purpussies...A fellow needing a nurse to look after him......... And now l live with my nursy... 👄

I was sitting on the sofa and reading Noklapja  when my brand new roomie, Sherlock Holmes marched in asking where I'd put his condoms. I looked deep in his eyes.
- If you want me to show  that, I'm afraid I have to take my trousers off...
- Oh...John. I thought you prefer it at night...-said he unbuttoning his shirt and before I realised his dick was rubbing mine. We had been kissing, moaning. It was the time of our infinite love.

I suddenly wake up. I was lying next to the wardrobe, naked but my shoes were on. Sherly was sitting on the armchair and playing his fiddle. I looked at him like he was an alien.
- SHERLOCK?!?!
- Hm...? - asked he and turned around
- YOU JUST REALLY ASKED 🤨HM?
- Yes, Why?
- AFTER YESTERDAY, WHEN YOU FUCKED ME LIKE THERE WASN'T TOMORROW?!?- l was furious.
- Yesterday? - said he with a kinky smile- It's been 10 minutes, darling.
-?!?!
- I think you've heard it. 10 minutes before...Pardon Yesterday, I decided to try some cocaine on you, to see its effect.
- How much cocaine? - It was not a big surprise from him 😉
- A lot 💓! By the way. You've gone very horny and fucked me...
- Really!?- I was totally shocked 👣
- Yes, and I liked it so we can continue...
- And what if l don't want it- I lied.
- I'll give you an other dose of cocaine.
- Fuck me emo boy 😝