🧜‍♀️*Mermaid Mishaps*🧜‍♀️

It was a typical day for Izuku Midoriya at UA academy.

He had finished training with All might that afternoon, routinely going to the Heights Alliance near the school in his gym uniform pants, a basic white brand T-shirt and his iconic red sneakers.

He had to arrive fast. Evening seemed to be already approaching.

He headed towards his dorm room to take a shower. He had to get rid of the sweat and stench off of him after all.

He entered his All might-merch-filled room and quickly took of his sneakers without a thought. He honestly wasn't expecting anything out of the ordinary when he pushed down the door handle to open his bathroom.

Midoriya was, of course, proven wrong by what his eyes had captured next.

Ochaco Uraraka, the girl of his dreams, his best friend, settling in his bathtub filled with bubbly water excreting a refreshing lavender scent. Seemingly naked.

Izuku's flushed face showed he was extremely surprised and embarrassed, having the urge to look away in shame. But as his eyes scanned her once more, realization slowly sunk in.

A large, wet decorated scaled pink fish tail hung loose outside the bathtub, shining from the reflection of the light. Her smooth sparkling skin was partially covered with pink scales which mostly concealed her chest area.

Izuku was looking at a mermaid. A real mermaid. He couldn't believe it.

Judging by her reaction, it seemed she was startled by his sudden arrival, like she was not expecting him to barge into her as a very well-known creature enjoying alone time in the bathtub.

She struggled to speak at first, as the fear of being caught consumed her.

"D-deku! I-it's not what it l-looks like..!" She waved her arms around nervously, trying to convince him.

Izuku was absolutely speechless. His brain couldn't keep up with this new info and was still rebooting. This was just absurd, unbelievable.

Though that fish tail looked quite heavy. And she was even more gorgeous as a pretty mermaid, though that was expected, since mermaids are such devine and beautiful creatures after all and incrediblly well-known in many folk tales, and he was mumbling again...

Overthinking this whole situation made his head spin and made him quite dizzy too. It seemed like it was noticeable, because Uraraka wore a worried expression.

"U-um... Deku? Are you okay?" Her words started to fade through his ears.

Before he knew it, his vision blacked out and everything went dark...

...

"Ugh...." He groaned at the stinging headache he developed as he woke up laying down on his bed.

His blurred vision started to recover as he fluttered his eyelids open. He recalled the crazy dream he had earlier. Or was it? It all felt so real, he wasn't so sure. Was he experiencing dèja vu? Perhaps hallucinating?

"Oh, you're finally awake," a voice spoke. He swears he's heard that voice before.

He turns his head to the side to see Uraraka sitting near his desk. No wonder that voice sounded so familiar.

"Uraraka-san?" His cracked voice was starting to get better. "What happened?"

"You passed out after catching me in your bathroom."