⚡"𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈?"⚡

Twizzly yawned, it'd be a long day of crime. she was just about to jump dimensions with her crew, determined specifically to be in earthbread's hollyberry kingdom. "Hey boss, it looks like its raining over in the hollyberry kingdom. We shouldn't go." Toothpaste spoke, "hm.." Twizzly looked at the ground. "what is it?" Toothpaste questioned Twizz's sudden pause & somewhat concerned gaze. "You're worried about Raspberry cookie being in the storm and crumbling, aren't you?" Toothpaste laughed. "Be quiet." Twizzly took out her phone, "it's not that." "then what is it?" Toothpaste's curiosity returned. "I have no where to go during the damn storm. If I went to my father's it would take me too long and I'd probably crumble before I get there.." Twizzly sighed. "We can just stay h-" "idiot. I don't want to stay here, I want to be near-"  "Raspberry cookie." Twizzly was cut off by Toothpaste. "Just call her and ask if you can stay with her during the storm." He shook his head, "You'll get a roof over your head and spend time with your girlfriend." "damnit, I hate when you know what to do." Twizzly rolled her eyes and sighed again before dialing Raspberry's number.
"hey."
"hello, twizzly. Do you need something?"
"I need yo- I need a place to stay during the storm.."
"Oh, well, the guest room is free tonight."
"cool, can I stay with you then?"
"yes. You can come over and what did you say before the place thi-"
"okay thanks."
Twizzly felt her cheeks turn a little red as she cut the call. "stupid idiot making me feel things.." she whispered to herself, but realized that Toothpaste had overheard because of the smirk he was giving her. "don't you say shit." She glared at him. "Whatever whatever.." He laughed. "Now, gather up the crew. We all need to go before the storm worsens in the kingdom." She declared.