✨"𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬"✨

Raspberry nuzzled into Twizzly's neck, "So dear, tell me. Why did you come here instead of your father's?" Rasp was curious. "Well, I can get here faster. Not sure if I could get to my dad's long enough before crumbling during a storm, and though I hate to admit it..I wanted to see you.." Twizzly had her arms wrapped around Raspberry. "you..wanted to see me?" Rasp smiled and blushed.

"Thank you, that's sweet."
"yeah yeah whatever you say princess.."
"What did you just-"
"Like it?"
"I hate you.."
"you love me!"
"you have a point darling."
"I know."

"You know, my room feels quiet..I could use some company in there." Raspberry locked eyes with her girlfriend.

"are you suggesting I sleep in your room?" Twizzly blinked, and blushed quite profusely. "Yeah..if you want to, of course-" Raspberry continued smiling. "What makes you think I wouldn't?" Twizzly replied. The two touched noses right after, and Raspberry took Twizzly to her room. It didn't take long for them to fall asleep together, wrapped around eachother. The mutual feeling of comfort was inevitable between the two. Their love was strong, and it showed. They'd met a couple years ago, though their first meeting was hostile, the two liked to remember it as a very highly prized memory. They adored eachother, and always seemed to come back to eachother even when they fought.

🎉 You've finished reading ⚡"𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎" - 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚕𝚢 𝙶𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚡 𝚁𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢💖 🎉