💖"𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞"💖

Twizzly jumped out of a portal, arriving right in front of Raspberry's home as she always did. She smiled softly imagining Raspberry's warm welcome before remembering she was in the middle of a literal storm. "RASP!" she called out for her girlfriend, who opened the door within seconds of her cry. "Twizzly!" Rasp called her over, "come inside, before the storm gets worse!!" It didn't take even a minute for Twizzly to rush over to her. The two head inside, Twizzly soaking wet.
"are you okay?" Raspberry seemed worried,
"I'm fine." Twizzly replied before sneezing.
Raspberry sighed, "take off your clothes."
"WHAT." Twizzly turned red, "I'm going to give you some of mine because yours are wet. What did you think I meant.." "nothing.." Raspberry shook her head while handing twizzly a pair of shorts & a loose top to make sure she was comfortable. "...thank you." Twizzly muttered, "What was that?" Raspberry giggled. "I said thank you." Twizzly turned away, "I know, i'm just teasing you!" Raspberry kissed Twizzly's cheek, "do you need anything else?" She held Twizz's hand for a moment and stood around an inch from her face. "You're too close.." Twizzly blushed, "oh, sorry." Raspberry backed up. "I didn't mean-" Rasp's sentence was interrupted by a surprise kiss from Twizzly Gummy. The kiss lasted a little longer than either of them thought it would.